This Thursday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Thursday

Post  Paz on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:17 am



Jesse and I will be playing in the afternoon, around 11.

If anyone else has the day free, swing by for a game at the den

Paz
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2709
Join date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Thursday

Post  GingerBalls on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:55 am

11 is not in the afternoon, Pascal.

Edit: I will be available after 5 for anyone else who doesn't have the day off or if you guys will still be there after some games.

GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Thursday

Post  Matthew G on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:14 pm

GingerBalls wrote:11 is not in the afternoon, Pascal.

Edit: I will be available after 5 for anyone else who doesn't have the day off or if you guys will still be there after some games.

I can come for 5-6pm for some Infinite goodness Very Happy
I'll dig out and blow the dust off my figs here this week.

What point levels should I bring, 300? Sheesh, I didn't even remember how to make a good list, not that I ever really knew how to, but....

Maybe I'll bring my figs and Someone can help me assemble a useable list? Smile

Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Thursday

Post  GingerBalls on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Matthew G wrote:
GingerBalls wrote:11 is not in the afternoon, Pascal.

Edit: I will be available after 5 for anyone else who doesn't have the day off or if you guys will still be there after some games.

I can come for 5-6pm for some Infinite goodness Very Happy
I'll dig out and blow the dust off my figs here this week.

What point levels should I bring, 300? Sheesh, I didn't even remember how to make a good list, not that I ever really knew how to, but....

Maybe I'll bring my figs and Someone can help me assemble a useable list? Smile

I could do 6 on Thursday for sure. If you bring any or all of your models I'd love to go through some list building with you. List building is one of, if not my most, favourite part. Very Happy

GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Thursday

Post  Matthew G on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:08 pm

GingerBalls wrote:
Matthew G wrote:
GingerBalls wrote:11 is not in the afternoon, Pascal.

Edit: I will be available after 5 for anyone else who doesn't have the day off or if you guys will still be there after some games.

I can come for 5-6pm for some Infinite goodness Very Happy
I'll dig out and blow the dust off my figs here this week.

What point levels should I bring, 300? Sheesh, I didn't even remember how to make a good list, not that I ever really knew how to, but....

Maybe I'll bring my figs and Someone can help me assemble a useable list? Smile

I could do 6 on Thursday for sure. If you bring any or all of your models I'd love to go through some list building with you. List building is one of, if not my most, favourite part. Very Happy

Done. I'll get my figs ready to go and bring them with me. See you @ 6 on thursday

Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thursday

Post  warandblood on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:06 am

Ill come down with all my stuff this afternoon .

warandblood
Acolyte

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Thursday

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:57 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum