Playoffs - Finally

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  superdeuxlol on Thu May 15, 2014 10:01 pm

Locked! Sorry haha I had already started making lists

_________________

superdeuxlol
Assassin

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Lore Weaver on Thu May 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Dana and I are playing Monday.

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Matthew G on Fri May 16, 2014 9:11 am

Do we post our list's under this thread or in the Army section?

Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  System Commander on Fri May 16, 2014 12:33 pm

You dont need to post your list at all, but you have to use the same one throughout the playoffs.

Also, everyone keep in mind sportsmanship is key at all times. Have fun with the last playoffs of 6th.

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4689
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Lore Weaver on Fri May 16, 2014 1:34 pm

System Commander wrote:Also, everyone keep in mind sportsmanship is key at all times.

FUCK

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Matthew G on Sat May 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Had my game today Verses Dallas.

Victory goes to Dallas.
My army didn't have the Ooomph needed to crack him.
Good game!


Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  superdeuxlol on Sat May 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Great game! We'll have to get in a game of Infinity once I learn how to play! Or a game of fantasy once my rats are assembled!

_________________

superdeuxlol
Assassin

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Matthew G on Sat May 17, 2014 10:17 pm

superdeuxlol wrote:Great game! We'll have to get in a game of Infinity once I learn how to play! Or a game of fantasy once my rats are assembled!

Totally dude.

Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Paz on Sun May 18, 2014 2:05 am

superdeuxlol wrote:Great game! We'll have to get in a game of Infinity once I learn how to play! Or a game of fantasy once my rats are assembled!

My vampire counts are in the build phase! So close now...

Paz
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2709
Join date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  superdeuxlol on Sun May 18, 2014 9:25 am

I thought you were doing wood elves?

_________________

superdeuxlol
Assassin

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Planes on Sun May 18, 2014 10:45 am

Vegan vampires?

_________________
I use every part of the Space Buffalo.

Planes
Lord of Titan

Posts : 3145
Join date : 2011-11-27
Location : Mai'laun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Paz on Sun May 18, 2014 11:04 am

I read the tactics and army thoughts out there, wood elves seemed too much like tau or eldar, I much prefer the huge hordes of skellingtons, backed up by insane smash face vamps

Paz
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2709
Join date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Matthew G on Sun May 18, 2014 11:38 am

Paz wrote:I read the tactics and army thoughts out there, wood elves seemed too much like tau or eldar, I much prefer the huge hordes of skellingtons, backed up by insane smash face vamps

This - Much the same reason I chose VC for my Fantasy Army.
But we probably shouldn't hijack this thread for talk about non-play off materials... Just a thought

Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Paz on Sun May 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Matthew G wrote:
Paz wrote:I read the tactics and army thoughts out there, wood elves seemed too much like tau or eldar, I much prefer the huge hordes of skellingtons, backed up by insane smash face vamps

This - Much the same reason I chose VC for my Fantasy Army.
But we probably shouldn't hijack this thread for talk about non-play off materials... Just a thought

agreed!

EDIT: so Jer-bear is out for the league finals, is there someone else to take his place

Paz
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2709
Join date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Paz on Mon May 19, 2014 1:40 pm

anyone? beuller?

Paz
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2709
Join date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  System Commander on Mon May 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Ooo... that might be me. I think i was next but ill have to check my schedule. Im out of town tomm. for work. Do you have a table available at your place still or prob with your new pad? 

Not sure if i can play wed/thu, but we might be able to do it fri at the event.. or you may just get a pass.

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4689
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Paz on Mon May 19, 2014 2:09 pm

System Commander wrote:Ooo... that might be me. I think i was next but ill have to check my schedule. Im out of town tomm. for work. Do you have a table available at your place still or prob with your new pad? 

Not sure if i can play wed/thu, but we might be able to do it fri at the event.. or you may just get a pass.

ian's got the table now, no gaming at my place yet!

whatever works for ya, I'm busy with work but some other time is always possible, and a by if not.

Paz
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2709
Join date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Lore Weaver on Mon May 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Dana and I played our game today.

It was a nail biter, Belial was a beast, killing a Riptide, Commander, and a unit of Drones... Sword Belial to boot! Tau Leadership is ... not so hot.

In the end, the Tau Mobility got me enough objectives, clinching the game with a 6-5 score on turn 7.

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Aegwymourn on Mon May 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Apparently nobody let Mark in on the secret that Tau are bad at close combat and should really try shooting  Razz 

Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2530
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Dana on Mon May 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Thanks again for the game Mark it was a tight one. At the end of turn 7 I only had a drop pod Beliel and 2 wolf guard and Mark had a unit of suits and drones and a banged up riptide.

Dana
Crusader

Posts : 283
Join date : 2008-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  superdeuxlol on Wed May 21, 2014 8:20 am

I played against Mark last night and took home the win.

_________________

superdeuxlol
Assassin

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Lore Weaver on Wed May 21, 2014 8:47 am

superdeuxlol wrote:I played against Mark last night and took home the win.

Ya, my dice shit the bed on turn 1 and the start of turn 2, by then it was too late. (failed 7/8 3+ saves, fusion suits came on, missed 6 times... etc...)

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  GingerBalls on Wed May 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Congrats to Gavin on his win tonight. We played a full 6 turns in a little over an hour and both had our fair share of great rolls. We both stuck to our guns but Gavin was able to eek me out on first blood (Mike's favsies!). Despite that it was still a lot of fun. Good luck in the next round, Gavin.

GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Gain on Thu May 22, 2014 11:15 pm

GingerBalls wrote:Congrats to Gavin on his win tonight. We played a full 6 turns in a little over an hour and both had our fair share of great rolls. We both stuck to our guns but Gavin was able to eek me out on first blood (Mike's favsies!). Despite that it was still a lot of fun. Good luck in the next round, Gavin.

Thanks Ian, it was a good game.

I'm looking forward to playing Paz or Robyn.

Gain
Assassin

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  System Commander on Thu May 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Me and Paz are gonna play tomorrow night at the den. I'm finally getting a chance to play some Crimson Slaughter.


System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4689
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoffs - Finally

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:56 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum