Ughghghghh so early.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ughghghghh so early.

Post  Muskwacis on Sat May 03, 2014 2:22 am

Good morning everyone!

I'm Trevor and I've gotten into the table top Warhammer 40k in March. Still painting my army (Necrons) though could still use some assistance on a proper list in the new codex. I saw a few games while I was at the dragons den, sadly those Necrons did not win.

Muskwacis
Acolyte

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-05-03
Age : 29
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ughghghghh so early.

Post  Lore Weaver on Sat May 03, 2014 8:55 am

Cool!

It must've been me you saw playing then...! *laughs*

Welcome. We'll give you some good tips.

If you're looking for a game sometime, make sure to post in the thunderdome.

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ughghghghh so early.

Post  superdeuxlol on Sat May 03, 2014 10:36 am

Welcome! If you have any questions there are a lot of people here that can help and everyone is quite friendly.

_________________

superdeuxlol
Assassin

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ughghghghh so early.

Post  Muskwacis on Sat May 03, 2014 11:09 am

Lore Weaver wrote:Cool!

It must've been me you saw playing then...!  *laughs*

Welcome.  We'll give you some good tips.

If you're looking for a game sometime, make sure to post in the thunderdome.

Were you playing space marines that (Lore wise) had fire bombed a planet supposedly because they lost and are just bad. Pffft. Emperor's Children would have gotten the job done you know, with style.

Muskwacis
Acolyte

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-05-03
Age : 29
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ughghghghh so early.

Post  Paz on Sat May 03, 2014 11:18 am

Sounds like my firehawks. Putting the "A" in asshole, 40k style since the age of apostasy!

Paz
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2715
Join date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ughghghghh so early.

Post  Muskwacis on Sat May 03, 2014 11:40 am

Where that Necron dynasty failed mine won't. Once I get everything painted and put together, and get a few practice rounds in. I favor hit and run tactics but it seems Necron speed vehicles are not good for that.

Muskwacis
Acolyte

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-05-03
Age : 29
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ughghghghh so early.

Post  Lore Weaver on Sat May 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Muskwacis wrote:Where that Necron dynasty failed mine won't. Once I get everything painted and put together, and get a few practice rounds in.  I favor hit and run tactics but it seems Necron speed vehicles are not good for that.

Surfboard Lords are fairly decent.  Not as good as they used to be, but still very good.
Edit: That's an Overlord on a Command Barge with a Warscythe, for 180pts without any additional "flavour"

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ughghghghh so early.

Post  Muskwacis on Sat May 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:
Muskwacis wrote:Where that Necron dynasty failed mine won't. Once I get everything painted and put together, and get a few practice rounds in.  I favor hit and run tactics but it seems Necron speed vehicles are not good for that.

Surfboard Lords are fairly decent.  Not as good as they used to be, but still very good.
Edit:  That's an Overlord on a Command Barge with a Warscythe, for 180pts without any additional "flavour"

My Necrons are going to rip apart your tech priest or tech marine, and beat the other units with his mechadendrites for calling the heads of their dynasty  Surfboard Lords.

Muskwacis
Acolyte

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-05-03
Age : 29
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ughghghghh so early.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:19 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum