Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7th Discussion

+10
Lore Weaver
Aegwymourn
Rhaevyn
GingerBalls
Dom.0
judchic
HiveMindRuik
dusktiger
Paz
System Commander
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

7th Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 7th Discussion

Post  Rhaevyn Mon May 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Hype is an important thing for any game release, digital or print in this day and age.

this is why they crack down so hard on rumours and feed sites like faiet bols during the few weeks before.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aervyper Tue May 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Anyone that get's "hyped" by these commercials is way too far down the rabbit hole to even see the light above. Their whole policy on shutting down any information just feeds the beast. I realize they can't just open the curtains on everything but damn.... they keep promising change and it's the same old thing. Ughhhh.

I wonder if the people who bought the 6th edition digital codex will now have to buy the 6.1 / 7.0 codex LMAO that would be a real kick in the junk.

I actually felt bad that i never clicked on the link so i caved and clicked on it. If that is what the marketing department of GW gets paid to do then they should be getting paid in dirt just pathetic.....

wow i'm really ticked about this and i haven't bought anything since the last SMurfs Codex.

qp
Aervyper
Aervyper
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Wed May 07, 2014 12:34 am

I dont mind having a discussion on why GW sucks.. but, you havent even posted in .. what two years? Im not sure why you hopped on now to complain and make fun of other people?
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Wed May 07, 2014 11:06 am

Everyone go check out what this guy has to say. I couldn't say it better myself.
BOLS discussion: fuck yeah
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Wed May 07, 2014 11:51 am

But variety is so scary! /sarcasm

I for one can't wait for the new addition. Money aside I think GW's biggest crime is trying to give everyone what they want. Is it expensive? Of course, it always has been, but it's a price I willingly pay for the game I love. Good for you GW, you go GW.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2