Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daemonettes, seekers of slaaneah, Dark eldar bitz.

3 posters

Go down

Daemonettes, seekers of slaaneah, Dark eldar bitz. Empty Daemonettes, seekers of slaaneah, Dark eldar bitz.

Post  superdeuxlol Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Hey I am looking for some bitz. Daemonettes, seekers of slaanesh, and extra grotesque, wrack, dark elf and haemonculi bitz or any think remotely close.
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Daemonettes, seekers of slaaneah, Dark eldar bitz. Empty Re: Daemonettes, seekers of slaaneah, Dark eldar bitz.

Post  Planes Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:51 pm

I have a bag full of left over bits from the Pain Engine downstairs, plus a bunch of legs from Seekers.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Daemonettes, seekers of slaaneah, Dark eldar bitz. Empty Re: Daemonettes, seekers of slaaneah, Dark eldar bitz.

Post  Planes Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Were you still looking for Dark Eldar bits?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  superdeuxlol Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:50 am

Yeahhhh are you looking for anything particular? And when you say seeker legs do you mean the steed or the rider?
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:03 am

The steed, as the legs for the rider are part of the torso of the rider.

I think at the tournament you had mentioned something about a Ghost Ark you weren't looking at using. I could see using that, if I have enough stuff on hand to make that trade make sense. I got a baggie full of both Pain Engine and Daemon bits, in addition to the stuff still on frame from the Seeker kit. If there is anything else you're looking for, let me know.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  superdeuxlol Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Do you have ork stuff? Specifically loota bitz or anything I can use to build lootas.
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:44 pm

I don't think I have any loota stuff specifically, but I do have a small amount of ork stuff kicking around.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  superdeuxlol Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Hmmm maybe some eldar bitz or...
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:12 pm

I do have a handful of eldar bits, including some old pewter heavy weapons.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  superdeuxlol Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Or more dark eldar bitz. Feed Slaanesh!
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:37 pm

I think maybe the easiest thing for me to do at this point would be to simply bring "The Box" with me.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  superdeuxlol Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:18 am

Might as well. Are you attending the event on the 7th? If so we can just do a trade then.
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:17 am

That I will. Also worth noting, if you're looking for Slaaneshi stuff, some of the folks over on Ravening Hordes have some extras kicking about.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:05 pm

I think I have 10 daemonettes kicking around If your looking for more.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  superdeuxlol Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:52 am

I sure could use more! I mostly have daemon/ork bitz, some cron bitz kicking around too if you are looking to trade.
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:59 am

what other daemon stuff do you have?
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  superdeuxlol Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Mostly DP bitz and plaguebearer extra bitz.. maybe some extra things from nurglings.
Edit: I think I have a blood thirster sitting around here somewhere too
superdeuxlol
superdeuxlol
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:28 pm

I feel like a bit of a putz right now for having forgotten my box o bits at home when I came into the city today. Maybe tomorrow at the Den we can figure something out, or if nothing else have a good match.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:54 am

Good news! It seems that my box-o-bits is making its own way into the city tonight!
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:11 pm

I'll be in on Thursday, will that work for you?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:03 am

I can be down at the den some point this afternoon. When would be good for you?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:52 pm

I'll bring my bits in with me for the tournament. That work for you?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down