Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paz' Craftworld Mymeara Farseer "Winter is coming... to Betallis III"

2 posters

Go down

Paz' Craftworld Mymeara Farseer "Winter is coming... to Betallis III" Empty Paz' Craftworld Mymeara Farseer "Winter is coming... to Betallis III"

Post  Paz Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:32 am

I've decided (with my new purchase of a wraithknight) to go back to my new eldar army that hasn't seen a lick of paint. Farseer to follow!

Paz' Craftworld Mymeara Farseer "Winter is coming... to Betallis III" 142_zps94e9cb5e

Enough shennanigans, here's the base model so far, I have yet to even spray it, but sooooon...

Paz' Craftworld Mymeara Farseer "Winter is coming... to Betallis III" 126_zps9a7005d2

More to come!!

Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Paz' Craftworld Mymeara Farseer "Winter is coming... to Betallis III" Empty Re: Paz' Craftworld Mymeara Farseer "Winter is coming... to Betallis III"

Post  Paz Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:14 am

updated first post!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Paz' Craftworld Mymeara Farseer "Winter is coming... to Betallis III" Empty Re: Paz' Craftworld Mymeara Farseer "Winter is coming... to Betallis III"

Post  Paz Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 am

Sorry boys, I let ya down. School and work have just been too busy, and I haven't had the time or energy to do any painting.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 am

Quick lads, the rest of us have a chance Razz 

That's to bad that things have been crazy for you. There is always next time!
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down