Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time Eldar player looking for some games.

+2
VensersRevenge
PsycicSpaceElf
6 posters

Go down

Long time Eldar player looking for some games. Empty Long time Eldar player looking for some games.

Post  PsycicSpaceElf Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Hello all. My name is Tony. I've been playing 40k for about 17 years. All of the people I know that play 40k have moved away so it's time to meet some more gamers in Saskatoon. I like games of all point levels and am available weekday evenings and weekends, every other week due to week-on week-off parenting schedule. I'd like to play a game next weekend (July 26,27,28) if possible, or any evening of the following week, except for Friday.

I see that there is a part of this site for arranging games so I will post this there as well.

Looking forward to meeting you and bringing the fury of Khaine to your table;)

PsycicSpaceElf
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Long time Eldar player looking for some games. Empty Re: Long time Eldar player looking for some games.

Post  VensersRevenge Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:56 pm

PsycicSpaceElf wrote:Hello all.  My name is Tony. I've been playing 40k for about 17 years.  All of the people I know that play 40k have moved away so it's time to meet some more gamers in Saskatoon.  I like games of all point levels and am available weekday evenings and weekends, every other week due to week-on week-off parenting schedule.  I'd like to play a game next weekend (July 26,27,28) if possible, or any evening of the following week, except for Friday.

I see that there is a part of this site for arranging games so I will post this there as well.

Looking forward to meeting you and bringing the fury of Khaine to your table;)

Hi tony. I'm Domenic I play Chaos Space Marines. Welcome to the site!!

VensersRevenge
Sage

Back to top Go down

Long time Eldar player looking for some games. Empty Re: Long time Eldar player looking for some games.

Post  System Commander Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Hey Tony. welcome! Have you been to any tourneys or part of the leagues over the years? Not sure if Ive met you before.

Robyn
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  PsycicSpaceElf Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:13 pm

System Commander wrote:Hey Tony.   welcome! Have you been to any tourneys or part of the leagues over the years? Not sure if Ive met you before.

Robyn

Hey Robyn.  No I haven't but I would like to start participating in the league and local tourneys.  I really need to start painting my army though.  I am more of a player.  I haven't had a lot of spare time for painting in the past.  I imagine one must have a painted army to play in tournaments.  My life circumstances have changed in the last year and I now have a lot more spare time then I've had in many years.  I guess I better get those models painted.  I have about 3500 points worth of Eldar models to paint so it'll take a while.  I'd honestly rather pay someone else to do it.  

Ah well, I'll start painting this week.  I'll start with my hemlock.  After fielding it a couple times I'm already thinking I shoulda made the Hunter.  Ah well.  

PsycicSpaceElf
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  PsycicSpaceElf Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:14 pm

How does one join the league?

PsycicSpaceElf
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi Tony! My name is Tom, I think we bumped into each other one day at the den.

There is a sign up sheet at the den to pay your due for the league. 

It is funny, there was a doubles tourney the other day and a couple of us spent a good 20 mins or so afterwards talking about armies getting painted. I agree that it can take a lot of time (across the 3-4 armies I have not to much is painted). Hope to get a game in against you!
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:31 pm

To sign up for the League you just go down to the Den and give Darren $5 and put your name on the sign up sheet. If you accrue enough points from matches across the run of the league season you get to participate in playoffs and try to grab yourself a gift certificate for the Den. By participating you also get 10% off on GW products at the Den for the league season.

I'm Tom, I play Necrons, their crazy melee cousins, as well as Grey Knights and Chaos.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlytoaster Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:12 am

Another Eldar player! Well my name is Brian and i love me some space elves! we'll have to have a game sometime Smile
Deadlytoaster
Deadlytoaster
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down