Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tau Codex Suppliment next month! -- Tyson ... Save your money

+2
miv305
Lore Weaver
6 posters

Go down

Tau Codex Suppliment next month!  -- Tyson ... Save your money Empty Tau Codex Suppliment next month! -- Tyson ... Save your money

Post  Lore Weaver Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:30 am

Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Tau Codex Suppliment next month!  -- Tyson ... Save your money Empty Re: Tau Codex Suppliment next month! -- Tyson ... Save your money

Post  miv305 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 pm

O
M
G

This pleases me to no end as I think the Farsight model/fluff is the best part of the Tau book, race, etc.
miv305
miv305
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Tau Codex Suppliment next month!  -- Tyson ... Save your money Empty Re: Tau Codex Suppliment next month! -- Tyson ... Save your money

Post  System Commander Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Blearghy bleragh rawr.

Worldeaters !

That being said.. Still great news for everyone .. More supplements !
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlytoaster Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:25 pm

I agree though for Chaos i have always liked Alpha legion and Thousand sons
Deadlytoaster
Deadlytoaster
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Oh yeah.. Alpha legion as well would be great.

Worldeaters, death guard, alpha legion, iron warriors, word bearers, and even emperors.children. Id be happy to see.any of thos

Thousands. Night lords.. Not keen to play em but would still like to see a supplement
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  miv305 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Just got the sample from iTunes. Comes out next Saturday and the little blurb in the sample tactics section makes it seem like the all battle suit army is going to be a reality.

Cool fluff too as basically Farsight sees into the realm of chaos and realizes there's more threats out there than orks...
miv305
miv305
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:21 am

dammit now it sounds like I might have to pick it upĀ Rolling Eyes
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  miv305 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:01 pm

So far this supplement is amazing. Crisis Suits are troops and they added a unit called "the Eight" which are Farsight and his 7 buddies who are all independent characters, including a Riptide with an Earth Caste pilot, an AI controlled Broadside and a lump of goo that used to be his pal...

Haven't gotten into the fluff too much but there's a ton of it!
miv305
miv305
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:10 am

And the award for best Psychic Defense goes to... TAU

25 points, everyone within 12" rolls 4d6 for their deny the witch rolls and takes the highest.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:44 am

Tell me about this Pile of Goo...
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down