Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealing with Gonzo

+2
Deadlytoaster
Rhaevyn
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dealing with Gonzo - Page 2 Empty Re: Dealing with Gonzo

Post  Rhaevyn Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:Ya, there's potential there.

A supplement for each cult?  Mike, I still think you're over thinking it.  When I played against you, I got stupid lucky.
Much as i wish it was just you mark, the last 5 games i've come up against some rediculous MC that i couldn't get more than a couple wounds on before it smashed my lines.

I guess GW's plan is working: I haven't purchased any models in 6 months and its time to open up the wallet again.  embrace the meta or gtfo seems to be order of the day.

60 point sorc.
2x units of cultists
3 units of obliterators
2 heldrakes
1 bloodthirster
2 units of bloodletters
soulgrinder
aegis line
boom.
go.

re: possessed/raptors/other stuff. its not scoring and costs a lot of points, hence its fail Smile.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:53 pm

They were rending claws.. i think 5 points a model. Awesome.. they could take down tanks, monstrous.creatures.. anythng. Str 5, 6 on the charge with 4 attacks each on the charge.. 3 base. You could also buy.them more daemonic.upgrades as well.

The khorne cannon.  yeah, gives.em grenades but argh.. trying.to keep it alive to coencide with the assault... seems like it would be hard.

Possessed dont get frag grenandes. They have.fleet.. which means if.you pony.up for the khorne icon your paying 15 for furious charge. Not sure if its worth it.. darn possesed. Ill quit complaining though.. talons are still worse Id say.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:25 pm

The problem wi Talons is... You could spend one points on a drake, a unit of bikes, or a unit of Spawn
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum