League Match Friday Night (April 12th)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

League Match Friday Night (April 12th)

Post  Lore Weaver on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Kachow?

I could potentially be able to maybe possibly fit in a game Friday Night. Maybe. Any potential takers? Bonus if we haven't yet played this league. I'm thinking 1500-1750 points.

I'm thinking around 7PM or so @ le Den?

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Match Friday Night (April 12th)

Post  Gulsnick on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:Kachow?

I could potentially be able to maybe possibly fit in a game Friday Night. Maybe. Any potential takers? Bonus if we haven't yet played this league. I'm thinking 1500-1750 points.

I'm thinking around 7PM or so @ le Den?

I am always up for a gsme on friday nights if you want to plsy me again mark

Gulsnick
Crusader

Posts : 281
Join date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Match Friday Night (April 12th)

Post  Lore Weaver on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Gulsnick wrote:
Lore Weaver wrote:Kachow?

I could potentially be able to maybe possibly fit in a game Friday Night. Maybe. Any potential takers? Bonus if we haven't yet played this league. I'm thinking 1500-1750 points.

I'm thinking around 7PM or so @ le Den?

I am always up for a gsme on friday nights if you want to plsy me again mark

It's tentatively on! Checking with le-Sara

Edit: 1750?

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Match Friday Night (April 12th)

Post  Gulsnick on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:
Gulsnick wrote:
Lore Weaver wrote:Kachow?

I could potentially be able to maybe possibly fit in a game Friday Night. Maybe. Any potential takers? Bonus if we haven't yet played this league. I'm thinking 1500-1750 points.

I'm thinking around 7PM or so @ le Den?

I am always up for a gsme on friday nights if you want to plsy me again mark

It's tentatively on! Checking with le-Sara

Edit: 1750?

1750 sounds good

Gulsnick
Crusader

Posts : 281
Join date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Match Friday Night (April 12th)

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:14 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum