Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deathwatch RPG characters

2 posters

Go down

deathwatch RPG characters Empty deathwatch RPG characters

Post  dusktiger Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:55 am

since me dan and andrew are trying out deathwatch, i decided to make a couple character models for us. these are still in the WIP stage. they're using fancy 40mm bases since base size isnt as much an issue in deathwatch as it is in 40k.

here's mine, an iron hands techmarine. the guy is like a tank in-game, he's pretty awesome.
deathwatch RPG characters Techma10

and this is andrew's raven guard assault marine.
deathwatch RPG characters Assaul10

in the RPG, your dudes have an armor value for each limb, head, and torso. basic armour is 8 all, 10 torso. my techmarine rolled some traits called "flesh is weak" which lets me boost my armour value up 1 point everywhere per rank, and its at rank 3 right now. he also rolled for special rebuilt armour, where you roll a D10 for every location, and if you roll a 1-3, it drops 1 point, 8-10 it goes up 1 point. so he's 12 everywhere, 13 torso.

you can also buy artificer armour, which is armour 12 everywhere, and eventually terminator armour, which is 14. i can also eventually buy 2 more ranks of flesh is weak to gain another 2 bonus armor. iron hands techmarines are awesome.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

deathwatch RPG characters Empty Re: deathwatch RPG characters

Post  Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:15 am

Awesome models!

Deathwatch is a fun system. My pen n paper group is a big fan of the Dark Heresy series of games.

In one I have a Magos sitting at 20 armor all around in power armour, you still have to be careful, ordinance, melta, and warp weapons will slice right through that!

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:39 am

To be fair, though, "Sue" is also the size of a Dreadnought.

In a different campaign in Black Crusade I had a character get infected with the Obliterator virus. By the end, his goal was to just sit around at 0 wounds to tank everything with a doubled toughness bonus through True Grit. Nurgle aligned and all, he just waded through about everything short of Eldar.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down