Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3++ Missions

3 posters

Go down

3++ Missions Empty 3++ Missions

Post  System Commander Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Someone (Beau?) had mentioned the 3++ con missions had looked interesting. I'll attach a link to them below.

I do like them.. but I think I might actually be looking for something in between these, and the way the book is now. I actually might be moving away from our original list .. all th rolls might start to irritate people especially if we're now making all the daemon chart and gift rolls. Thats alot of pre-game rolling!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/112546748/3-con-Missions-Draft-2
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

3++ Missions Empty Re: 3++ Missions

Post  Rhaevyn Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:43 pm

i'de say... use them in the league for a season before trying to do a tourney? two guys staring at a sheet and asking each other "wtf?!" for 15 minutes before deploying doesn't seem like a good use of time Smile
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:42 pm

The 3++ missions are fairly straight forward, the only issue I see is I don`t 100% agree with some of the point values and such (One mission has KP as a secondary, but its only worth 3VP).

Overall, though, I think they are pretty easy to understand, and are a good baseline. I think if a few of us can get together sometime and split some beer and pizza we can hash out some tweaks.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down