week of jan 14 to 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

week of jan 14 to 18

Post  da bear on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Am looking for a game in the afternoon on the 15 to18 anything from 1500 to 2500

da bear
Grandmaster

Posts : 462
Join date : 2011-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Rhaevyn on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:56 pm

looking for games Friday night or maybe the weekend if any are interested.

_________________
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'

Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2465
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 38
Location : Mike Bidyk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Lore Weaver on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:looking for games Friday night or maybe the weekend if any are interested.

If you're up for swinging by my place on Sunday, we could do a game.

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Rhaevyn on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:33 pm

can probably do. what time?

_________________
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'

Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2465
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 38
Location : Mike Bidyk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Lore Weaver on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:can probably do. what time?
1PM ish?

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Lore Weaver on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:
Rhaevyn wrote:can probably do. what time?
1PM ish?

1500?

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Rhaevyn on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:41 pm

wouldnt want to be less than tight and play more than 1500. Smile

_________________
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'

Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2465
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 38
Location : Mike Bidyk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Lore Weaver on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:wouldnt want to be less than tight and play more than 1500. Smile

At 1500 I can play Dark Angels. We can play more if you like and I can play Orks, I'm perfectly happy doing 1750 with Orks.

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Rhaevyn on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:14 pm

nah. play your angels. might as well get used to fighing the second army specifically tailored to pwn Chaos face , haha.

_________________
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'

Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2465
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 38
Location : Mike Bidyk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Lore Weaver on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:nah. play your angels. might as well get used to fighing the second army specifically tailored to pwn Chaos face , haha.

If I can proxy a Nephilim using my Night Scythe, I can comfortably play 1750.

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:32 am

da bear wrote:Am looking for a game in the afternoon on the 15 to18 anything from 1500 to 2500

Would you be up for a game Thursday afternoon? My guardsmen are now assembled, so I want to try out chaos/guard

as for points, you can pick

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Rhaevyn on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:02 am

Lore Weaver wrote:
Rhaevyn wrote:nah. play your angels. might as well get used to fighing the second army specifically tailored to pwn Chaos face , haha.

If I can proxy a Nephilim using my Night Scythe, I can comfortably play 1750.

Thats up to you. I'm not worried about proxies. more of your stuff is going to be painted than mine. I've got a couple Hell Talons coming in that i'm going to use as Hell Drakes until someone complains about it. As well, you might as well get some play testing in on the neph so you can decide not to spend $80 on it before hand Smile

_________________
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'

Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2465
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 38
Location : Mike Bidyk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Roland on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:52 am

Rhaevyn wrote:
Lore Weaver wrote:
Rhaevyn wrote:nah. play your angels. might as well get used to fighing the second army specifically tailored to pwn Chaos face , haha.

If I can proxy a Nephilim using my Night Scythe, I can comfortably play 1750.

Thats up to you. I'm not worried about proxies. more of your stuff is going to be painted than mine. I've got a couple Hell Talons coming in that i'm going to use as Hell Drakes until someone complains about it. As well, you might as well get some play testing in on the neph so you can decide not to spend $8090 on it before hand Smile

Fixed dat.

_________________
Habes obdura si ista sis nugax - family proverb

Roland
Lord of Titan

Posts : 3544
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Lore Weaver on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Rhaevyn wrote:
Lore Weaver wrote:
Rhaevyn wrote:nah. play your angels. might as well get used to fighing the second army specifically tailored to pwn Chaos face , haha.

If I can proxy a Nephilim using my Night Scythe, I can comfortably play 1750.

Thats up to you. I'm not worried about proxies. more of your stuff is going to be painted than mine. I've got a couple Hell Talons coming in that i'm going to use as Hell Drakes until someone complains about it. As well, you might as well get some play testing in on the neph so you can decide not to spend $80 on it before hand Smile

Lets do 1750, then I don't have to hamstring my bike units either. Thiessen's Azrael is "Counts-As" because his chapter is "Counts-As"... we're big cheaters! :-)

Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2010-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week of jan 14 to 18

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:10 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum