Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I F***ING LOVE 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+4
Aegwymourn
Rhaevyn
Lore Weaver
Dom.0
8 posters

Go down

I F***ING LOVE  2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I F***ING LOVE 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Dom.0 Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm

yea thats right frist i hear that steam will make their own consol. and now i hear that the Elder Scrols will become an MMO ( i kinda saw something like this coming ) i found out this year the ther will be a mass effect 4 but wont be out this year. and of corese GTA 5 dam and alot more game and big surprise here ther might be a CoD modern warfare 4 that will be the 10th call of duty. DAM I LOVE THIS YEAR
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

I F***ING LOVE  2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I F***ING LOVE 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Lore Weaver Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Ahhhh Mass Effect.

I played and liked Mass Effect 1.
I played and *loved* Mass Effect 2. (in the top ten of all-time games, IMO)

I didn't even buy Mass Effect 3 (or play it). Why? Because EA.

Steam "big picture" is pretty interesting, although I won't be getting one. We live in a transition time, right now, where we're on the verge of having one completely integrated appliance for all our entertainment needs. At some point, in the not-too-distant future, you'll have a TV like thing that controls everything in your house, does your internet related things, serves you television and games, all from one place (or multiple, if you've got more than one of said device in your home).

You're starting to see this with Windows 8, which is the biggest thing to happen to computing since Windows '95 or the 1984 Macintosh. With a Windows 8 machine, I can do all my social networking and have it stream TV and games to my TV... today. (TV selection is minimal, but the power's already there). I can also use it to stream XBOX content from one TV to another.

It's crazy, the future is now.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

I F***ING LOVE  2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I F***ING LOVE 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Rhaevyn Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:27 pm

so. a bunch of sequels makes it a good year?

bob bless us for continuity i guess Smile

with the title, one would have thought you got laid on new years day or something cheers

Re: Marks comments, yeah, i've warned the family that we arn't buying anything yet. not even TV's WiiU can suck it and so can anything else until the next gen of devices arrive. re: Steam Big picture: .. why not just get a long hdmi cable? no need for a separate device.

Fun fact: i haven't upgraded my computer aside from increasing RAM to 32gb since Windows 7 beta arrived and i dont see any need to do so this year. a few years ago i couldn't imagine not buying something for my pc in a 4 year span.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm

@ Mark if you ever want to play Mass Effect 3 let me know. I have through origin, of which i have no other games through, so you could borrow my account for a while. (btw it wasnt terrible, just not nearly as good as 1 or 2).
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 am

true and false there where some good combat upgrades in ME 3 bad the RPG elament was a back ground noise if yea know what i mean want relly made ME 3 suck was that bloody bad ending but at the same time a dam good one ( F U EA your why i have mixed feelings on the game) but still give that one one said "wow a 10th call of duty" i take it no one serprised by that. but ima gona hope somehow shepered servied his death and you play as sheppered agin in ME 4 and after we defet the reapers has to be after that.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:Ahhhh Mass Effect.

I played and loved Mass Effect 1. I couldn't stand Mass Effect 2. Viva la difference!
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Im an old fogey. Gimme Quake. (#1, with the NIN soundtrack)
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Lore Weaver wrote:Ahhhh Mass Effect.

I didn't even buy Mass Effect 3 (or play it). Why? Because EA.

Steam "big picture" is pretty interesting, although I won't be getting one. We live in a transition time, right now, where we're on the verge of having one completely integrated appliance for all our entertainment needs. At some point, in the not-too-distant future, you'll have a TV like thing that controls everything in your house, does your internet related things, serves you television and games, all from one place (or multiple, if you've got more than one of said device in your home).

You're starting to see this with Windows 8, which is the biggest thing to happen to computing since Windows '95 or the 1984 Macintosh. With a Windows 8 machine, I can do all my social networking and have it stream TV and games to my TV... today. (TV selection is minimal, but the power's already there). I can also use it to stream XBOX content from one TV to another.

It's crazy, the future is now.

My TV does X-Box, PC, and PS2 games. It does Internet. And of course, it TV's

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:40 pm

*Gasp* You are the future! Way to go Champ!!
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:07 pm

I got a TV that only does shitty decorating and reno shows. Beat that r-tards!
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 pm

ScottRadom wrote:I got a TV that only does shitty decorating and reno shows. Beat that r-tards!
Holmes on Radom?
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 pm

sounds like the making of some second rate pr0n.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:26 pm

GIGGADY
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum