Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some fantasy deals!

4 posters

Go down

Some fantasy deals! Empty Some fantasy deals!

Post  ScottRadom Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:43 pm

For anyone out their looking to expand or start a fantasy force or looking for pieces to convert for 40K I got some stuff in this thread for YOU!

Okay first off I have an awesome Nurgle demon character. One of the mini's from the fine line of "Avatars of War". He's on a 25mm base and the space marine is for scale only. This guy has been assembled as seen and I put on a thin basecoat as well. It could easily just be re-primed and painted. It need not be stripped. The fact this dude is pre-assembled is huge as this mini was a MASSIVE pain in the ass to get together. Lots of pinning and putty work as the fit was just ass horrible. I'd say conservatively that 4 hours got dumped into this mini already just to get it to the stage you see here...
Some fantasy deals! IMG_1710
Some fantasy deals! IMG_1711
Now folks typically you'd expect to pay for this guy 18$ or more without factoring in shipping. Today one of you lucky bargain hunters is only gonna need to pay $10. And that's after all the assembly work. Not too bad!

Next up is a NIB Slaneeshi demon dude that would look great in a demon or a mortal force. Who loves tentacle rape! Don't be shy you sick slaneeshi loving fucks! This dude is ready to rock and roll and get busy before during and after the fight. This is one bad ass mini that would run you north of $18 if you were able to fight off all the hordes of Japanese hentai loving bizarro's clamoring to get at this mini. Today, for you, $10 sold, done and dusted...
Some fantasy deals! IMG_1712

And if 25mm bases ain't your bag but you still want to let your chaos freak flag fly why settle for anything less than THE GODFATHER OF SMASH, FIRST OF ALL CHAOS DRAGONS! Galrauch is the mini you always wanted to buy but never found that spare $80 kicking around the bottom of your sock drawer. And now the kit is only available in finecast and who wants to take a chance on getting a bad cast? This kit is the old fashioned-heavy-duty metal kit. And when I say metal I mean the classic Lemmy kind of metal not this norwegian screaming black metal crap. This is the real deal and $30 gets him off your wish list and into your army TODAY!
Some fantasy deals! IMG_1706
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Some fantasy deals! Empty Re: Some fantasy deals!

Post  ScottRadom Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Well lord knows it's tough out there for a human. I mean living in the Empire is shitty on the best of days. The bright shining beacon that keeps the regular mans of the warhammer world is their leaders. Men who have embraced destiny and decided to carve out a place in the old world where a dude can raise his kids loving sigmar and not get sacrificed by wierdo dark elfs or bonked on the head by an orc. And chief amongst these inspiring heroes has to be Karl Franz...
Some fantasy deals! IMG_1705
This is the original metal cast Karl Franz on his Griffon. This dude is 90% balls for climbing on this griffon and using his runefang to get out there and bust melons. Now if you were lucky enough to find one of these out in the world I am sure the guy selling it would be able to pry $50 from your wallet. Drawing inspiration from Karl Franz himself I want to help out YOU my regular human type buddy. $25 and you can start claiming victories for your fellow man with this Bad Ass mo-fo today.

And who was it who said "I get by with a little help from my friends"? I think it was more regular human types. Karl franz is a busy dude and he IS gonna need some of his friends to help out. Here's some NIB empire champions for you to add to your force right now...
Some fantasy deals! IMG_1708
That's around $75 in brand new still sealed goodies. All yours for $35 bucks. And as if that wasn't good enouygh if you want Karl Franz as well it all goes for $55. Sigmar help those who can resist this bargain!

------Only Karl Franz available!-------

Last edited by ScottRadom on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Here is what has to be the deal of the week. Savage orcs a'plenty! I have three boxes worth of the new plastic savage orcs...
Some fantasy deals! IMG_1701
Pictures above is 18 assembled and some painted Savage Orcs. The Champ, standard, and musician are done up and two of the guys are holding that big ass spear thing. Past that there are still two on the spru in one of the open boxes and another still sealed 10 orc kit. I absolutely loved these kits. Very nice details but still lots of room to let your brush work. That's enough Orcs to make a unit of 30 dudes. Frenzied balls out maniacs smashing whatever gets in their way! And even better I am tossing in with this deal a NIB Avatars of War Brute, the perfect compliment to lead your orcs to victory!
http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/miniatures/avatars-of-war/aow-orc-brute.html
These Orcs are pissed off and ready to tango! The three kits worth of Savage orcs alone would blow through your bank account with super-storm-sandy level winds and drain you of around $115! Toss in the Savage ORc Brute Avatars of war mini and now you're left scrambling to find $130! Plus tax! Today a tax free gentle breeze of $60 can blow through your wallet and bring with it all the Savage Orc goodness you'll ever need. Don't wait because a super sale like this is really one of those once in a hundred years freak occurences!
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Savage Orcs gone.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:45 pm

I want to buy something simply because your the best salesman ever..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:53 pm

How about a fabius bile? I just found one that appears to be cracked from his blister but other than that un touched. Might go good with all those new Chaos lists out there? And for five bucks only you'd get to fulfill your wish of buying something from me too. 2 birds, one stone, one low, low price. 5$ only!
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Sold ! Ill buy the Nurgle guy as well, He'll make a good spawn or something
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey.. do you want a Death Korps of Krieg artillery crew pack from Forgeworld? I just want to give it away.. Ill give you the money for the guys and this pack if you want it. Ive had it for years.. Ill never use it, I need to give it to someone Smile
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Okey dokey, I'll trade you the fabius bile for the DKK crew. 10$ for the Nurgle guy, I'll see you soon.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:33 pm

No no.. I really want to give $15 for the minis. The other guys are free..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Robyn I fear a life in sales may not be for you... sigh... I'll take your $15 if you insist.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Also the Empire stuff is spoken for!
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Curses, I get to another thread a day too late! Bit of a Krieg fan, here.

Any Tomb King/Vampire Counts stuff kicking around in the clearance facility?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:51 pm

I've got the new Finecast Krell lord of the undead and a plastic wight lord blister. Both NIB. Both absolutely tremendous models that would make an excellent addition to any project you'd care to add them too. Krell for only $15 and the plastic Wight King only $12. That's a savings of at least %25 with no tax. WOW!
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Any boring ole spess mihreens?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Yeah but I am keeping them. With one exception, are you in the market for a chaplain on bike? I think I still have a super bad-ass bike base for him around here somewhere. In fact that's why I bought the dude in the first place, just so I could put him on the awesome base I had. Now I am talking myself into keeping him but if you like the idea of a bad ass Space Marine prayin' and shit runnin' around on his big ass space bike donkin' bitches in the face with his skull cane than this is the bike for you! NIB to boot!
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Krell and the King look like they'd make rather boss Chaos Lords. A shame I don't run that Codex. >.<;;
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down