Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Apparently Star Wars...

+9
Guardian Angel
Timbo
Matthew G
Roland
ScottRadom
System Commander
Rhaevyn
gluvzer
Lore Weaver
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So Apparently Star Wars... - Page 2 Empty Re: So Apparently Star Wars...

Post  Planes Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:45 am

Some of Disney's new line of cartoons are fairing pretty well, too. Gravity Falls is amazing, Ultimate Spiderman is alright.

Seriously, though, Gravity Falls: the Manotaur.

"I'm half man, half... um... Taur!"

Also so manly that it has four adam's apples and fists for nipples.

Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:18 am

Nipple fists, that's what Star Wars needs. It'd make it easier to milk more out of the franchise.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

So Apparently Star Wars... - Page 2 Empty re star wars

Post  Commander James of the Ul Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:01 am

My biggest worry with Disney taking over is that Leia will have to do a musical solo to win Han's heart.
But I am pretty excited with the new movies. Uh uh which series of are they going to take. I always wanted to see the Emperors Flag ship on the big screen. Or when Luke goes dark to save his sis and the republic. Uh uh and then there's that series with that frack'en stine Imperial commander and those dread ships... Think Luke's beeoch shows up in that series.

Sadly the true questions won't be answered how ever. Does the Wookiee get with Leia. Will Luke have a alcoholic break down and crash the Millennium Falcon into the orbital children's hospital. Is Lando really really gay (not that there is any thing wrong with that)... Does R2 D2 hate creatures that have legs?.. Sadly Disney won't answer the true questions that need to be answered..

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:12 am

Forum rule : You cannot make fun of Lando...

Forim ruke #2: You cannot make fun of Arnold...

Truthfully though.. What did your post mean? It makes no sense. Mocking the star wars fans i assume?
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

So Apparently Star Wars... - Page 2 Empty re star wars

Post  Commander James of the Ul Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:45 am

Oh I was just having some fun with it. Disney is Disney and I know they are going to play the hell out this when the movie comes out. I just hope they don't screw the series up.

Star Wars on Ice... Will Princess Leia be one of the Disney s princess like Belle and the Frog Princess. Or maybe Han Solo can have a sit and chat with Phineas and Ferbs

Dam here is a thought could Mr Ford still play Han Solo???

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:30 am

He probably couuuuuuld.. But it would look rough. Theyd prob want some action scenes with him.. And man did he look stiff.in Indy 4.. his old man jowels are starting to hang pretty low.

Id guess they recast it all.. Unless they want to start the new stories 30 years later. Yikes.

I read a story about an interview.mark hamill had. He got together with Lucas and Carrie Fisher several months back.. He thought it was for something else.. So was shocked.when lucas told him about selling lucasfilm. .. Then more shocked when lucas told them they were making more movies.. And then i think al.ost died when he was told they dong episodes 7, 8, 9.

Poor Mark Hamill.. He might die if hes.not included in the new trilogy.

I wouldnt mind a 30 year in the future thing.. But it sounded like they wanted a few years after jedi thing. Everyone is looking rough.. Except Billy Dee that is Smile

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Commander James of the Ul wrote:Oh I was just having some fun with it. Disney is Disney and I know they are going to play the hell out this when the movie comes out. I just hope they don't screw the series up.

Is anyone really of the opinion that Lucas himself didn't screw the series up himself? There really is nowhere to go but up. My hope is that episode 7 starts with someone waking up and saying "I just had a horrible dream..." then erasing the prequels entirely. And all the revisions Lucas made on the original 3. Episode 7 could be an old surly Harrison Ford jowls and all telling a room full of kids about how fondly he remembers shooting Greedo before that dumb ass Rodian had a chance to pull the trigger and I'd be happy.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:21 pm

The extended universe circa 1996 was epic. The sheer amount of coordination between WEG, Dark horse, bantam and lucasarts/lucasfilm was staggering. They had so many direction they could have gone.... And they went to Naboo, and jar jar.

The prequels hurt a lot less if you watch ep2, clone wars, ep 3. The anikin/padme thing never works tho. Considering what those 2 actors have done.... Yeah this for the best.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Beau.. no! Your grasping.. Smile

However, i did hear that topher grace did a complete reedit of phantom menace for himself and friends. Its only about 40 mins long.. Cuts out jar jar completly. And starts with the darth maul qui gonn duel. Spunded.better than the actual movie.

Ive.never seen it anywhere.. Apparently it was just something he did for himself and a few friends.

Sorry.. Just checked. Its all three movies into 85 mins Smile
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Seriously watch it like that. It still makes you want to gouge out your eyeballs, but only when he tells her sand is rough.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Roland wrote:Seriously watch it like that. It still makes you want to gouge out your eyeballs, but only when he tells her sand is rough.

It gets everywhere... unlike here where *bleetch*
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:28 pm

I'd watch it just for Nat Portman in that dominatrix getup....
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlytoaster Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:19 am

As long as they dont find a way to get jar jar in there it cants be worse than the prequel trilogy.

And I believe R2D2 does hate people with legs.

As for story who knows??? but ill be curious what they decide. Again Disney's take over of Marvel has done wonders so heres hoping the same for Star Wars!
Deadlytoaster
Deadlytoaster
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2