Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500 pt sister/sm allies

3 posters

Go down

1500 pt sister/sm allies Empty 1500 pt sister/sm allies

Post  Selik Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 pm

not sure if this is a valid list, I am still reading the rule book etc., but this might be a fun list to play. I think i need to get some games of 6th under my belt before I cna decide what is good to take.

1500 Pts - Sisters of Battle Roster

HQ: Saint Celestine (1#, 115 pts)
1 Saint Celestine, 115 pts (Jump Units (Character); Armour of St. Katherine; Assault Grenades; Jump Pack; Krak Grenades; The Ardent Blade; Acts of Faith; Fearless; Independent Character; Miraculous Intervention; Shield of Faith)

Troops: Battle Sister Squad (11#, 190 pts)
9 Battle Sister Squad, 190 pts (Infantry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Bolt Pistol x9; Boltgun x7; Flamer x1; Meltagun x1; Acts of Faith; Light of the Emperor; Shield of Faith)
1 Sister Superior (Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Melta Bombs; Bolt Pistol; Power Sword x1; Acts of Faith; Light of the Emperor; Shield of Faith)
1 Rhino (Vehicle (Tank); Smoke Launchers; Storm Bolter; Repair; Shield of Faith)

Troops: Battle Sister Squad (11#, 190 pts)
9 Battle Sister Squad, 190 pts (Infantry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Bolt Pistol x9; Boltgun x7; Flamer x1; Meltagun x1; Acts of Faith; Light of the Emperor; Shield of Faith)
1 Sister Superior (Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Melta Bombs; Bolt Pistol; Power Maul x1; Acts of Faith; Light of the Emperor; Shield of Faith)
1 Rhino (Vehicle (Tank); Smoke Launchers; Storm Bolter; Repair; Shield of Faith)

Fast Attack: Dominion Squad (11#, 230 pts)
9 Dominion Squad, 230 pts (Infantry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Bolt Pistol x9; Boltgun x5; Flamer x2; Meltagun x2; Acts of Faith; Holy Fusillade; Scout; Shield of Faith)
1 Dominion Superior (Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Chainsword x1; Plasma Pistol x1; Acts of Faith; Holy Fusillade; Scout; Shield of Faith)
1 Repressor (IA) (Vehicle (Tank, Transport); Dozer Blade; Searchlight; Smoke Launchers; Pintle-mounted Heavy Flamer; Storm Bolter)

Heavy Support: Exorcist (1#, 145 pts)
1 Exorcist, 145 pts (Vehicle (Tank); Smoke Launchers; Storm Bolter; Exorcist Missile Launcher; Shield of Faith)

Heavy Support: Exorcist (1#, 145 pts)
1 Exorcist, 145 pts (Vehicle (Tank); Smoke Launchers; Storm Bolter; Exorcist Missile Launcher; Shield of Faith)

HQ: Chaplain Cassius (1#, 125 pts)
1 Chaplain Cassius (HQ) [SM], 125 pts (Automatic Unit Type; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Rosarius; Bolt Pistol; Crozius Arcanum; Infernus; Combat Tactics; Fearless; Feel No Pain; Honour of the Chapter; Independent Character; Liturgies of Battle)

: Scout Squad (5#, 75 pts)
4 Scout Squad [SM], 75 pts (Infantry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Scout Armour; Bolt Pistol x4; Combat Blade x4; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Combat Tactics; Infiltrate; Move Through Cover; Scout)
1 Sergeant [SM] (Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Scout Armour; Bolt Pistol; Combat Blade)

Elite: Terminator Assault Squad (5#, 200 pts)
4 Terminator Assault Squad (Elite) [SM], 200 pts (Infantry; Terminator Armour; Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield x4; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Combat Tactics)
1 Sergeant [SM] (Terminator Armour; Lightning Claws (pair))

Heavy Support: Predator (1#, 85 pts)
1 Predator (Heavy) [SM], 85 pts (Vehicle (Tank); Searchlight; Smoke Launchers; Autocannon; Heavy Bolter (each side))

Total Roster Cost: 1500
Selik
Selik
Crusader

Back to top Go down

1500 pt sister/sm allies Empty Re: 1500 pt sister/sm allies

Post  Deadlytoaster Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:00 am

Looks valid to me! would be a fun list to play with too. Sisters have good units all around so i dont think you could go too wrong there. And the Space Marines would maybe benefit from a tac squad rather than scouts (but i understand due to points constraint). You seem to have enough anti armor to put down most foes and enough bolters to lay low the Ork. (so to speak Razz) Id say give it a go and report back what happened!
Deadlytoaster
Deadlytoaster
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Selik Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:32 am

I might try this list out, just not sure how the SM termies will do. I would have loved a tac squad instead of the scouts, but I wanted a larger unit of dominions as I think they are a solid unit.
Selik
Selik
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:06 am

St. Celestine is *better* this edition, if you can believe it. Use her to tank for a squad of anything-you-want-to-move-down-the-field and care not when she falls over.

Chicks in Rhino's are still good. Vehicles sometimes explode more (sometimes less, depends on your opponent).

Vehicle Squadrons are *better* in my opinion.

Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down