Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming releases

+2
Administratum
System Commander
6 posters

Go down

Upcoming releases Empty Upcoming releases

Post  System Commander Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:49 pm

First, came across this picture of some Ork barricades, this should go well with the Ork table Trev and/or Cam is working on. I have some of the regular Cities of Death ones and they are awesome.

Upcoming releases Ork-barricades

Secondly, I'm sure alot of people have seen this, the new intro set for 40K.

Upcoming releases Blackreach-box-back

The box will retail for a whole $60 american.. not sure on exact canadian pricing yet. I'm going to buy a box for sure, and I'm hoping to trade my marine stuff for half of some Ork stuff from someone else. We've got a bit of time yet for the release, so keep it in mind. I think Ryan K was looking for a split? I'm guessing some other Ork players will be looking to split, so all those people thinking of starting up a marine army, that's quite the deal.

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Upcoming releases Empty Re: Upcoming releases

Post  Administratum Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:01 pm

$60! are you kidding me? That is pretty cheap, are you sure your source is reliable?

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:40 pm

I've been hearing the same about the price. They want to use this as a entry game for new players. The cheapness might have to do with the models being snap together molds (easier to produce) and not multipart (although they look pretty good to me, but would be more difficult for conversions).
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:48 pm

Price will be cheap. "Battle for Skull Pass" was only 75 cdn and had a retarded amount of figs. They were'nt bad quality, but they really didn't fit in with the rest of the multi-part ranges for either the dwarfs or the goblins. But you got a ridiculous amount of extra's and stuff too.

So long as you're not expecting gold medal models in the box everyone should be happy. Even though they do look really good. I may pick up a box for the rulebook and some trade bait.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Angel Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:56 am

Ya....I am most definately looking to split a box....but only 1 box. I will split one with ya Rob if you have not found someone to split with already. I am of course, looking for more Orks..... lol.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:56 pm

well I want those space marines, so keep that in mind when any of you ork players want to get rid of those extra imperial dewds.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down