Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radom's Awesome Corner of Bargains!

5 posters

Go down

Radom's Awesome Corner of Bargains! Empty Radom's Awesome Corner of Bargains!

Post  ScottRadom Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm

I gotta thin down some of my mini's. It's gotten out of hand. I stopped organizing when I realized that I would need another wall of pegboard, and that most of my mini's aren't in blisters anyway. WAY outta control!

Radom's Awesome Corner of Bargains! Wallofshame

So I am gonna try to part with some of my unpainted stuff.

First up, these two bad mamma jamma's!

Radom's Awesome Corner of Bargains! Blackorc

I do believe these two fine fella's are only available as finecast mini's now. Which means you have to sort through a half dozen of these boys to find one that has all it's fingers and toes. NOT THESE METALIC MO-FO'S!!!!! As seen here these two hard cases are ESSENTIAL to add to your Orc army. If you are an Orc player and you DON'T have these two in your force then you are a total queer. Complete ass-bait. That's Grimgor Ironhide FFS! Everyone needs at least two in their collection. That other dude doesn't really come with a name but you could totally give him one, and whatever it is it would be hard as hell man! Furthermore these guys are primer ready. They have been PRO-ASSEMBLED**. The shield has been left off the one dude so you can totally do some sweet detail painting then cover it up. Don't worry, he'll know it's there and he will snot-kick any mini you put in front of him!

Both mini's as seen here complete with the Dragon Forge Design resin base for Grimgor for only $20. That's ridiculous! If I showed this ad to Vince from Sham-Wow his head would implode. It's that big of a deal! First person to PM me takes down this deal!

More deals to come amigo's!
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Radom's Awesome Corner of Bargains! Empty Re: Radom's Awesome Corner of Bargains!

Post  ScottRadom Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Also... I will include free passage across the wasteland.
Radom's Awesome Corner of Bargains! Humongous
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Radom's Awesome Corner of Bargains! Empty Re: Radom's Awesome Corner of Bargains!

Post  Planes Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:15 pm

What, are you trying to compete with the Den now? I mean, that's a LOT of minis!

Also, what are those fantasy boxes I spy on the right?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Planes.. JUST WALK AWAY..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 pm

System Commander wrote:Planes.. JUST WALK AWAY..

i LOL'd so hard on that one. Laughing
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:39 pm

The Ayatollah of Rock n' Rollah says those boxes on the left are lots of things. I got ton's of stuff.

But Robyn is right, don't walk away... run away! With two Orc's for a steal of a deal
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Anyone else notice the file name of the first image in the thread?

Also, it was the red fantasy boxes on the right I was inquiring about, not the boxes on the left. I know I should finish building all the things I have already, but I know that both Tomb Kings and Vampire Counts have awesome Necron conversion material. I'll get a picture of my Carin Wraith turned Necron Overlord posted up in the projects forum shortly.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Hey! Yu sellin' any FoW stuG's or Tigers?
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Yeah I probably got some of those. I'll take a peek see.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:59 pm

These Orc's are super sold!
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down