Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pen is Mightier Than the Powersword?

2 posters

Go down

The Pen is Mightier Than the Powersword?  Empty The Pen is Mightier Than the Powersword?

Post  Timbo Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 am

Recently there has been some confusion as how to respond to certain comments made during 40K related discussion. I would like to present some helpful options to allow others to respond in the most effective manner to said comments. If old man Tim says something mean about your army you can:

a) Rent your favourite rom-com, grab a big box of tissues and cry yourself to sleep.

b) Pen a strongly-worded response. Let me get you started:

Dear Sir,

I am writing to disagree with you in the strongest possible terms regarding your opinion in the matter of...(insert issue here).

c) Don't give a crap what that opinionated blowhard thinks.

I heartily recommend option C, but so far most have gone with A or B or sometimes both. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered that you listen to my opinions but please remember that they are opinions and you are certainly under no obligations in that regard. My lawyer inserted that last sentence.
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

The Pen is Mightier Than the Powersword?  Empty Re: The Pen is Mightier Than the Powersword?

Post  Termagant Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:27 am

I can get extra earplugs from work and give them to everyone when Tim is in the room. That's what I've been doing for the last 9 months.

GW sells a lacquer (sp?) that you can paint on your skin to make it thicker.

Termagant
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum