Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Mauls Baby to Death

5 posters

Go down

Dog Mauls Baby to Death Empty Dog Mauls Baby to Death

Post  Timbo Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 am

This one is for Stash. In the dog's defence, the baby was being kind of a dick.

http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/husky-that-killed-newborn-was-part-of-familys-business
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Dog Mauls Baby to Death Empty Re: Dog Mauls Baby to Death

Post  Rhaevyn Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:17 am

babies. always with the smiling and burping and being all cute... nobody smiles that much and smells that bad without having an agenda!
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Dog Mauls Baby to Death Empty re dog

Post  Commander James of the Ul Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Tim... That is a very tragic story. Think about it. The dog should be destroyed. Why would you even bring that up....

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Commander James of the Ul wrote:Tim... That is a very tragic story. Think about it. The dog should be destroyed. Why would you even bring that up....

Yeah Tim! Don't be a dick! THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!! Quit bringin' up stuff that James of the Ul doesn't like. It's ESPECIALLY CONFUSING WHEN YOU PUT BS LIKE "This is for Stash" as the the very first words of the post because then James of the Ul doesn't know why you would even bring it up.

P.S. Stash recently got a huge massive wolf-esque dog and is moving into the same house as Tim.

P.P.S. The two year old had been bullying the husky for some time.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:57 am

It is a tragic story. I'm not so sure the dog should be destroyed but w/e. I was just poking a little fun at other James, James.
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Dog Mauls Baby to Death Empty Re dog

Post  Commander James of the Ul Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Yes the dog should be destroyed... Could you live with a dog that has killed a new born baby... Could you... I work with animals every day, and once they have done an "action" once they will do it again given the opportunity.
And come on. A mom can't hold her new born, a Dad can't rock his little boy to sleep. All because of the actions of a f_cken dog. Sorry find it hard to find a joke about this.

Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:20 pm

I'll give you tip then, don't watch the news. Because sh it worse than this happens every single day. It sucks. What can we do about it? Somewhere between not much and nothing. Getting all depressed about it doesn't help. Laughter is a way of coping. If you think that's callous then that's your business. Didn't mean to offend.
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 am

Commander James should send the same message to all the news outlets in the world too. Maybe they'll stop reporting these type of tragic events. So then NO ONE can bring them up.
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Dog Mauls Baby to Death Empty Re Dog mual

Post  Commander James of the Ul Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Timbo wrote:This one is for Stash. In the dog's defence, the baby was being kind of a dick.

http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/husky-that-killed-newborn-was-part-of-familys-business

Gluvzer the news doesn't say in the defence of the Syria President the protesters are kinda dicks. Oh O, Or how about in defense of Iran nucluear program the Israeli's will probably bomb them any way.

Tim I have two young girls and my fatherly WTF fuse went off. I guess I should have pm'ed you with my issue. If I mistakenly called you out I apologize.

Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down