Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promoting the warriors

+3
Rhaevyn
dusktiger
Planes
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Promoting the warriors - Page 2 Empty Re: Promoting the warriors

Post  Planes Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:02 pm

By-the-by, how tall is too tall for a C'Tan? I have found something to use as the base object to make my C'Tan out of, and looks to be about the average width of the C'Tan (around 1.5"), but it is around 7.25" tall. It would fit the aesthetic theme of the army beautifully, just want to make sure I don't bugger things too bad in doing it.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:10 pm

I believe Mark has been using an old high elf dragon., which stand 6-7 inches tall.
its an infantry model that cant deepstrike...The bigger he is the easier it is to shoot him. There is not much upside to him being bigger than a standard model, unless you intend to give him both shooting powers and gunsling that biatch... or maybe hide a monolith behind him...

I'de allow it. However, Tourney rules usually require 75%(?) GW content for conversions, especially if a GW model exists for said unit.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:18 pm

So for general play I could use it, but for Tourny play it would be a display piece. I think I could deal with that. I'd just need some red ink wash and an appropriate sized base and I'd be good to go.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2