Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Tournament 2 Team Recruitment/Registration

+7
System Commander
Dom.0
Commander James of the Ul
Selik
dusktiger
gluvzer
Roland
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team Tournament 2 Team Recruitment/Registration Empty Team Tournament 2 Team Recruitment/Registration

Post  Roland Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 pm

If anyone who has signed up or is planning to sign up, please respond here. I'll update the list as they come in. Also if you are looking for players please post here. I'll try to put people together if need be. If any of the teams from last time are re-enlisting, let me know.

Signed up or is planning to:
Victorious Secret: (lists in) (paid)
Tom (Smackman)
Tim (Timbo)
Ryan (Gluvzer)
Mike (Miv305)

Perils of the Warp: (lists in)(paid)
Stephen
Jason Eddie
Dean
Will

Ain't Got Time to Bleed...:
Robyn (System Commander) (list in)
Matt Kerr (list in)
Greg L (Veyure)
Dana

Fist Bump:(list in)
Mike (Dusktiger) (paid)
Candice (CandiKhorne)(paid)
James (Commander James)
Ben (Spamus)

Knicker Poopers:
Pascal (Paz)
Ian (Gingerballs)
Trev (Gulsnick) (list in)
Josh

(No name yet)
Adam (Canadin) (list in)
Matty
Tom (list in)
Jed

Last edited by Roland on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:21 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : updated as of 11/7)
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Team Tournament 2 Team Recruitment/Registration Empty Re: Team Tournament 2 Team Recruitment/Registration

Post  gluvzer Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Victorious Secret (same players) will be back to defend their title.
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Team Tournament 2 Team Recruitment/Registration Empty Re: Team Tournament 2 Team Recruitment/Registration

Post  Roland Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 am

Bump.

So we have 6 confirmed teams, 3 of which need a 4th, and one old team I haven't heard from. So possibly 7 teams.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:44 am

ben, kevin, if either of you wants to sign up with my group your welcome to it; candi's my gf and this will be her first real experience playing others with her new chaos army. and james is well, james. Razz
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Selik Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:36 pm

I may be in, that weekend is a busy weekend for myself with remembrance day(tournie on the 13th of Nov). I need to confirm some stuff at work about where I have to be that weekend, I should know by the end of this week.

I do not know which force I will take for the tournie.
Selik
Selik
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Team Tournament 2 Team Recruitment/Registration Empty re touney

Post  Commander James of the Ul Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 pm

dusktiger wrote:ben, kevin, if either of you wants to sign up with my group your welcome to it; candi's my gf and this will be her first real experience playing others with her new chaos army. and james is well, james. Razz
Thanks dog. Thanks lol

Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:10 pm

im avalible if any one wants me i dont relly caer wut team i end up on.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Necrons theoretically should be out in time for the tourney.. it'll be interesting to see if any show up.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Spamus Eatus Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Still looking for another player, Dusktiger?
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Selik says he might if he can find out if he has that sat off. If he's not able to, you wanna be our 4th?
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spamus Eatus Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:55 pm

I think I can manage that, I can roll with a selection of armies, depending what's needed.
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Robyn: I meant to post that last night. If you bring 'Crons you will be using the new dex (same for sisters unfortunately).

Dom: You can PM any of the ppl listed that need a fourth to see if they are interested.

Spammy: I'm guessing Rightious Fists! are no more?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spamus Eatus Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:56 pm

@ Roland:

Yup, I'm not sure John is available that weekend, and our team was just kinda thrown together last time anyways
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Well if Selik can't make it, you'd be a welcomed addition to team Arde An Creiche! (great deastruction in Scottish)
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Team Tournament 2 Team Recruitment/Registration Empty re team tounrey

Post  Commander James of the Ul Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 pm

dusktiger wrote:Well if Selik can't make it, you'd be a welcomed addition to team Arde An Creiche! (great deastruction in Scottish)

SCOTISH.... but I'm German.. oh well lol

Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:23 pm

dont worry, we dunnae hold it against ye that we kicked yer arse while wearin kilts 'n playin the bagpipes all those years ago. Razz
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  smackman Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:09 am

System Commander wrote:Necrons theoretically should be out in time for the tourney.. it'll be interesting to see if any show up.

Pretty sure GW announces stuff a month before the release so that pre orders can take place, and I don't see any necron pre orders.
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 am

They've actually switched it for this.. apparently.. and alot of people are pretty irritated by it. Bell of Lost Souls has the details.. but there will be a change in terms of pre-order and release date this time.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 am

Darren confirmed to me yesterday that the Necron's will be available for purchase at the store at the beginning of November.
gluvzer
gluvzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 am

So what is the change for preorder? They aren't making it available a month early anymore?
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  smackman Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:43 am

:O NECRONS!!!!!!!
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 am

Dear Roland,

Please add one Josh Janzen as the fourth member of team PazBalls, also, Trev is confirmed as a member, also, please tentatively change our team name to the Knicker Poopers. That is all.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:40 pm

hay adam i noticed ya still need more for your team
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Right now I hypothetically have 4 being myself, Tom, Matty, and Jed.

But if someone can't make it I'll need a 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 pm

I believe that we have 6 full teams now. A few points:

• Please make sure you've signed up and paid the entry fee. Perils, I'm taking care of you guys on this.
  • Team names: We have 2 teams without names. Please don't make me name your team:) You won't like it.
  • Please send your army lists as soon as possible.
  • Fun part: Food. Ordering from Panago. If you want something other than Pepperoni (http://www.panago.com/full_menu) let me know when you send your army lists. Also let me know if I need to pick up something other than Coke/Diet Coke. (Reminder: Darren has said he's cool with this as long as we pick up after ourselves and don't make a mess, so I think Tom's "Don't be an asshat" principle applies here.)

If anyone has any questions, drop me a PM or an email suttobs@yahoo.com
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next