Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking trade or buy Space Wolf shoulder pads

2 posters

Go down

Looking trade or buy Space Wolf shoulder pads Empty Looking trade or buy Space Wolf shoulder pads

Post  jhare Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:39 am

Hi,

Looking to trade or buy the space wolf shoulder pads with the raised patterns on them. There are I believe 1 set of each pad on the spur. I especially am looking for the one wolf head with the blood claw markings behind it but will be willing to trade for any available. I have lots of bits to trade or am willing to pay $6.00 per set if someone has extra they are willing to trade for. I need 2 more complete sets to outfit 10 man squads.

Thanks

James
jhare
jhare
Mystic

http://www.jamesedwardhare.com

Back to top Go down

Looking trade or buy Space Wolf shoulder pads Empty Re: Looking trade or buy Space Wolf shoulder pads

Post  da bear Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 pm

good day sir, i believe i maybe have some of what your looking for, if its the ones im thinking i have 8 sets availible
da bear
da bear
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Looking trade or buy Space Wolf shoulder pads Empty Re: Looking trade or buy Space Wolf shoulder pads

Post  jhare Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Are you looking for anything to trade? I have a large amount of space marines, some trynids and an assortment of older materials available. I can also send cash if you prefer. Let me know what works.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same pads. On the space wolf spur (latest space wolf release) there are 5 pads that have the engraved images on them or rather 5 different engraved images.

James

da bear wrote:good day sir, i believe i maybe have some of what your looking for, if its the ones im thinking i have 8 sets availible
jhare
jhare
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  da bear Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 pm

well i am looking for melta guns, and space wolf termy capes. whats your time table look like over the next week or so, we could meet at the den and see if we can do some buisness, i also have a space wolf army if you might be in the need for other stuff
da bear
da bear
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  jhare Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi,

Sorry I'm out of province for a while. I'm living right now in Ottawa with periodic travels back to Saskatoon. Hoping we can do this with the post as I'm not sure when I'll be back next. I can send you stuff through the mail. I think I have a termi sw cloak and I'll look though my bits for melta guns. Right now I don't think there is other stuff I need. I'm just starting out with this again so taking it a bit slow. Let me know if this works for you.

James

da bear wrote:well i am looking for melta guns, and space wolf termy capes. whats your time table look like over the next week or so, we could meet at the den and see if we can do some buisness, i also have a space wolf army if you might be in the need for other stuff
[u]
jhare
jhare
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  jhare Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi, I've got a friend coming to Saskatoon who is willing to drop off the SW termi cloak and the melta gun at the den. How many shoulder pads does this trade for? Let me know if your still interested in a trade or sale or both as I'll need to make sure she has the package with your name on it for drop off. She will be there next week so I'd like to have things arranged before then. Post to let me know.

James
jhare
jhare
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  da bear Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:32 am

hey yup im still interested in the trade, im not using them anyways, i wont be in town part of next week but tuesday morning i can leave them at the den, in place of the melta guns are you using the wolf head helmets cause i could use as many as i can get, if so let me know how many you have, and if there is anything else wolfy that you might need
da bear
da bear
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  da bear Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:44 am

actually if you send pm your email address i can send you a pic of the or if you have a blackberry i can send you a pic that way just so we are on the same page, lol
da bear
da bear
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down