Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Eldar + some IG (Chimeras!!!)

Go down

Lots of Eldar + some IG (Chimeras!!!) Empty Lots of Eldar + some IG (Chimeras!!!)

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Good evening everyone. I'm moving soon and would like to get rid of a couple boxes that have been collecting dust in my closet. It's mostly Eldar, but I still have some remnants of my IG army kicking around. Looking for half of retail, but if you buy a lot of it, I'm sure we can work something out as well.

All of the models are current releases. The Eldar army is unpainted, and the majority of the models are undercoated white.

HQ:

2 x Eldar Warlocks
1 x Eldar Farseer & Warlock Bodyguard boxed set. (unassembled)

Elites:

2 x Fire Dragons boxed set (10 Fire Dragons + 2 Exarchs)
2 x Fire Dragon Blister pack (unopened)

1 Howling Banshee boxed set
2 x Howling Banshee Blister pack (unopened)

Troops:

2 x Dire Avenger Boxed set. 15 assembled & undercoated, 1 of which is assembled as an exarch with dual catapults. The remainder are still on sprues.

Transports:

5 x Wave Serpent. 2 are unassembled.

Heavy Support:

1 x Falcon

In addition, any item will come with its respective sprues with any remaining bits.

IG:

7 x Chimera

Approx 50 guardsmen, 3 autocannon crews, and some karskin.

Please send me an email at fortier.yvan@gmail.com if you are interested.

Back to top Go down

Lots of Eldar + some IG (Chimeras!!!) Empty Re: Lots of Eldar + some IG (Chimeras!!!)

Post  System Commander Mon May 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Heya.. are your Chimeras painted/modelled or still on the sprues?
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Lots of Eldar + some IG (Chimeras!!!) Empty Re: Lots of Eldar + some IG (Chimeras!!!)

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 am

System Commander wrote:Heya.. are your Chimeras painted/modelled or still on the sprues?

Sorry about that, I could have swore I mentioned it. All the IG is assembled and painted. I have also sold 2 of the chimeras.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down