Inqusitor stuff for Grey Knights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inqusitor stuff for Grey Knights

Post  System Commander on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:37 pm

The three new named unqisitors for the upcoming grey knights are looking pretty unique.

Corteaz himself will be able to take henchmen squads and turn into individual units which I think are scoring... but Im not 1090% sure. There's alot of rumblings about how scary this could be, given the cheap nature of the henchmen and some of the abilities. I think the crusaders are getting thos attention given they carry power weapons and storm shields.. I dont know how worried I am yet as compared to how cool I think this type of army set-up would look on the table.

Then there's Karamazov. Im guessing more or less the same.. I cant remember if they gave him EW or not though.. but I think his stat line is beefier. What I found really cool was his "at all Costs" rule.. which allows his army to drop templates on his own units is needed.. thats pretty remarkable. I dont think it'll be game breaking in any respect, but I really like the fact that GW has finally given this rule to someone... especially an Inqusitor.

There of course the other named Xenos Inqusitor, I cant recall hername at the moment.. I dont think she has any special rules like the above 2, but carries a shitload of alien weaponry/items.

There's been no real mention yet about what the three different non-named inqusitors will be offering.. I did see a different offering of wargear, but nothing in terms or army make-up or special rules.

Looking at Corteaz though.. Im thinking about how I can put to use all those god damn Necromunda mini's I bought for alpha legion cultsit stand in's years back right before the new chaos codex came out..

System Commander
System Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re Inq

Post  Commander James of the Ul on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:53 am

Wow sounds awesome. When is the new codex going to be out anyway

Commander James of the Ul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top