Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will trade 60mm Dreadnought bases for 60mm flat bases

3 posters

Go down

Will trade 60mm Dreadnought bases for 60mm flat bases Empty Will trade 60mm Dreadnought bases for 60mm flat bases

Post  Spamus Eatus Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Hey, you! Yeah, you in the shirt and pants!

Are your large monsters or walkers feeling inadequate? Underperforming? Does it seem every time they hit the table they get shot to pieces or beaten down in assault? Well I have the solution to your problems! It is a scientifically proven fact that models based these very special bases (synthesized from secret formula 574, patent pending) will easily see a 0% - 500% boost in performance overnight!

"But Spamus!!" You say, "How can a lowly peon like myself, POSSIBLY afford such a product? It must easily cost a Texas oil tycoon's ransom!"

Fear not, fine consumer! For we here at SpamusCo (a subsidary of Conglomo-Mart) are introducing a VERY special sale for a limited time only! We have a limited stock of not one, not three, but TWO of these fine dreadnought bases! Complete with cracked earth, bullet holes, a skull, and whats that? Yes, we are even throwing in spent casings for free!

If you would like to own these fine bases, please do not hesitate to contact us at SpamusCo. A telephone agent will assist you with your simple payment plan. Only nine easy payments of 9999.99!

OR, if you act NOW, you can become a member of SpamusCo's EXCLUSIVE trading club! Simply bring your large flat boring bases to your fine local gaming store at an arranged date and time, and Spamus himself will exchange our special proprietary dreadnought bases with you!

Phone lines are open, ACT NOW!
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Will trade 60mm Dreadnought bases for 60mm flat bases Empty Re: Will trade 60mm Dreadnought bases for 60mm flat bases

Post  Roland Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 pm

*digs thru bitz boxes*

"When the hell did I buy an attack bike?..."
"ERIN! I got good news and bad news! Good news, I found Clara's hamster! Bad news...."
"Ah, there we go!"

I got 2 60 mm bases (the raised ones) and 1 60mm flat.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Will trade 60mm Dreadnought bases for 60mm flat bases Empty Re: Will trade 60mm Dreadnought bases for 60mm flat bases

Post  Spamus Eatus Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 am

cool, I should be able to meet at the den whenever works for you. I have classes until 4:30 on most days but after that is fine
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  smackman Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Please keep posting like this, it is awesome.
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down