Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lighting boxes

3 posters

Go down

Lighting boxes Empty Lighting boxes

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 am

anyone have one?

did you make it yourself or did you buy a pre-fabbed one?

got instructions if you did make it?

thanks

Back to top Go down

Lighting boxes Empty Re: Lighting boxes

Post  ScottRadom Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Do you mean a light tent for taking pictures? I use one, I got it cheap off eBay. I bet you can get one their for peanuts nowadays. I really like mine.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 am

ScottRadom wrote:Do you mean a light tent for taking pictures? I use one, I got it cheap off eBay. I bet you can get one their for peanuts nowadays. I really like mine.

i'l have to start taking a look on ebay whenever i can remember

im sure theres tutorials on how to make a cheap one as well....that i'll have to keep looking for as well

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:55 pm

I did make a super cheap one.. just with a cardboard box, cut out square on the two sides and top, then put a piece over top of the hole and have a light source shining through each paper.

Materials were nothing save the lamps and bulbs.. and it's "passable".. but it works no where near as well as Scott's.. Im sure I have some pictures floating around here somewhere with shots from it.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 pm

System Commander wrote:I did make a super cheap one.. just with a cardboard box, cut out square on the two sides and top, then put a piece over top of the hole and have a light source shining through each paper.

Materials were nothing save the lamps and bulbs.. and it's "passable".. but it works no where near as well as Scott's.. Im sure I have some pictures floating around here somewhere with shots from it.

i was thinking of doing that, but looking around my house i dont have any cardboard...well not till i start working on my bike again.

i was thinking of doing something with pvc piping that way i can take it apart if i wanted to or whatever....who knows, i got some time before i start it so i'll have to scour the web

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 pm

It probably wouldn't be that hard to make it so the cardboard box could break down flat. I have a whole mess of them in my basement from moving. You're more than welcome to one if you want.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum