Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games August 1 - 7

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Games August 1 - 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Games August 1 - 7

Post  System Commander Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Well, I don't relinquish running the league lightly, but I should of handed it over months ago. I think if I was able to maintain a stronger presence in the past two leagues, I would of been able to moderate better, but with so many people signing up AND me not being able to show up on league nights, I think it really hurt the social part. Hey, I had a long run, but I have no problem handing the reigns over.

I follow all the news and still come here, but it's going to be awhile before I can get back in the playing part of things.. hell, Im not even joking even when I say it will probably be when the new edition comes out. Actually, I think the new Grey Knights book might be the best push.

Anyway, it's all for the best. I'm going to lock this down for now.. there's been enough said. Let's move onto to cheerier things.. like getting the new league started. And guys, if it starts out with only a few people, have no fear. I think the first 3-4 leagues I ran had a handful of people each time. I think the first few only had a four person playoff.. so dont let any initial numbers worry youif they end up being low. Alot of people are enjoying the new edition of Fantasy right now, and I have to say Im pretty excited about trying out some new games as well.

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2