Games for June 14-June20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games for June 14-June20

Post  Terran on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:58 am

Looking for a 'league' game or two on Wednesday the 16th. Will have 1750 of my Chaos Marines of Fail to duke it out with. Lemme know if interested.

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Freezingoon on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Well I'm back in town this weekend and I'm looking for a game or two maybe, I'm not a member of the league though, so you can rack up the points wiping the table with my orks.

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  HiveMindRuik on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 am

Freezingoon wrote:Well I'm back in town this weekend and I'm looking for a game or two maybe, I'm not a member of the league though, so you can rack up the points wiping the table with my orks.

annual challenge!!

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Freezingoon on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 am

HiveMindRuik wrote:

annual challenge!!

So the endless draw will continue, except I'm gonna break it along with a bunch of tyranid skulls, what day and time should arrive for my pre-victory parade krumping? Very Happy

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  HiveMindRuik on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:45 am

Freezingoon wrote:
HiveMindRuik wrote:

annual challenge!!

So the endless draw will continue, except I'm gonna break it along with a bunch of tyranid skulls, what day and time should arrive for my pre-victory parade krumping? Very Happy

how about the day before my trygons make it into cc with your walkers xD

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 am

how long you in town for, Zack?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Freezingoon on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 pm

I'll be betting in town some time Thursday evening and leaving Saturday night.

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Terran on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Randy, you wanker. Lets have a game Wednesday if you are there. My Chaos wanna line some Tyranid gullets for a change.

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  HiveMindRuik on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Terran wrote:Randy, you wanker. Lets have a game Wednesday if you are there. My Chaos wanna line some Tyranid gullets for a change.

all right you bloke your on prepare to feed thy stomachs of my hungry hungry tyranids

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Terran on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm

What ya think? 3:00 or 4:00?

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  HiveMindRuik on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Terran wrote:What ya think? 3:00 or 4:00?

i would say 4 but if me and zach play earlier and were done we start early

and how many points? lol i stopped keeping track of the escilation

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Terran on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm

League is at 1750. Is that good for you?

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Freezingoon on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am

HiveMindRuik wrote:
Terran wrote:What ya think? 3:00 or 4:00?

i would say 4 but if me and zach play earlier and were done we start early

and how many points? lol i stopped keeping track of the escilation

I won't be in town on Wednesday, at least not in time for a game that's for sure, even if I left right after getting back from my 3 hour drive from work I'd have to drive like a Speed Freak on coke to make it to town by 7pm, plus the purpose of the trip is to move a new roommate in, and he's not done work until 4 on Thursday, so leaving him would kinda defeat the purpose of a visit Laughing

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  HiveMindRuik on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am

Freezingoon wrote:
HiveMindRuik wrote:
Terran wrote:What ya think? 3:00 or 4:00?

i would say 4 but if me and zach play earlier and were done we start early

and how many points? lol i stopped keeping track of the escilation

I won't be in town on Wednesday, at least not in time for a game that's for sure, even if I left right after getting back from my 3 hour drive from work I'd have to drive like a Speed Freak on coke to make it to town by 7pm, plus the purpose of the trip is to move a new roommate in, and he's not done work until 4 on Thursday, so leaving him would kinda defeat the purpose of a visit Laughing

well then thursday after 3-close i can play you then Razz if of course your free at that time

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Freezingoon on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am

I might be able to make it to a late game on Thursday, but its iffy, I'm free all Friday and Sat though.

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am

Oh, Randy. When do you want to get that rematch in this week. I've got an open card thus far and I'll be in around... 2-3ish.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  HiveMindRuik on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:26 am

Freezingoon wrote:I might be able to make it to a late game on Thursday, but its iffy, I'm free all Friday and Sat though.

more then likely wont be here those days so ill just have to catch you next time your in town :p

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  HiveMindRuik on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:27 am

Caros wrote:Oh, Randy. When do you want to get that rematch in this week. I've got an open card thus far and I'll be in around... 2-3ish.

hmm i would have to say closer to 2 that way i can play reagan at 4 Very Happy (sorry if i miss spelled your name)

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 pm

I can make it for 2.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Terran on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 pm

@Randy: My name has been spelled correctly. Your doom is averted. Wink

@Tyson: You and I haven't had a game in a while. My Chaos wouldn't mind a rematch against your Dark Eldar. Would 6 work for you, or would earlier be better (say 2pm when Adam and Randy are doing the dance)?

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  HiveMindRuik on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Terran wrote:@Randy: My name has been spelled correctly. Your doom is averted. Wink

@Tyson: You and I haven't had a game in a while. My Chaos wouldn't mind a rematch against your Dark Eldar. Would 6 work for you, or would earlier be better (say 2pm when Adam and Randy are doing the dance)?

yes MY doom may have been averted..........but the doom of your marines has NOT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Freezingoon on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Randy, Thurday at 5pm does that work for you?

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  HiveMindRuik on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Freezingoon wrote:Randy, Thurday at 5pm does that work for you?

sorry i lied i am doing a D & D thing with tyson and the gang tomorrow Sad so next time your in!! Very Happy

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Freezingoon on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Aww you've made me a Sad Panda Sad . Oh well I got to spend some time with the new warhammer fanatasy rulebook.

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  HiveMindRuik on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 am

Freezingoon wrote:Aww you've made me a Sad Panda Sad . Oh well I got to spend some time with the new warhammer fanatasy rulebook.

need that book! just bought my first vamp the other day Smile Vlad gets to be my vamp of all trades till i get more models

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for June 14-June20

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:23 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum