Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libby help

Go down

Libby help Empty Libby help

Post  sewerstalker Sun May 23, 2010 4:11 pm

I am thinking of starting up drk angels and a double bike librarions look cool. So for their phycic hood they can attempt to nulify spells, so my question is if I took two librarions would I get to attempt to nulify only with one Libby or both?
sewerstalker
sewerstalker
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Libby help Empty Re: Libby help

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 9:47 am

Unfortunately not, at least not as far as I can tell.

The old Psychic hoods don't really say one way or the other, so while you could arguement, there is pretty much a mountain of precedence saying that they shouldn't. Hoods in the new codex's specify you can only use them once, Sisters of battle either get their 5+ nullify or a hood, not both and so forth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 3:38 pm

The Space Marine codex specifically states that you can only use one. PG 56 under Librarian's Psychic Hood entry: "If there are several Librarians in range, only one can attempt to nullify the psychic power - you must choose which".
Also, the Sisters 5+ save doesn't say it can't be taken with a Psychic Hood, It's the Grey Knights Aegis that makes you choose which to use.

From what I've been able to tell, the only thing (Imperial side) that DOES stack with a psychic hood is the Sisters of battle Shield of Faith.

The benefit to Two librarian hoods is that they could both cover seperate areas of the board, giving your extended coverage with your hood, and giving you a backup hood if one should die.

Personally, I still say Inquisitor FTW, but I'm biased. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  sewerstalker Mon May 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks guys for your help. Totaly wish I could use both hoods. Haha
sewerstalker
sewerstalker
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content