Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2

+2
Guardian Angel
smackman
6 posters

Go down

HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 Empty HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2

Post  smackman Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 am

HOLY =I=censor=I=.... STARCRAFT 2... just spent the last 8 hours playing starcraft 2.... I absolutely freaking love it.

One complaint, EVERYONE plays protoss... it's like faggy elf palooza... I'd play more but I'm gonna go to bed because I just played 6 games in a row that were i rush with zerg win, they rush with zealots i lose, i rush with zerg win... over and over.... gay... there's definately some great punch ups tho.... love it... love it. Good night all!
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 Empty Re: HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2

Post  Guardian Angel Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 am

Cool....did you get in on the Beta or did it get released and I am not aware of it yet?!!??!???!?!

What are the system requirements like to be able to play? Damn....I really envy you right now....I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to play SC2. SC is one of my favourite games ever.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 Empty Re: HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:57 pm

is it for mac?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 pm

It's in beta testing right now (and I would kill to get access to this!), and will be released for windows and mac.

Back to top Go down

HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 Empty Re Starcraft

Post  Commander James of the Ul Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Ya I'm suppose to get that Beta thing to. But I turned it down because of the time of year. Loved Starcraft back in the day. Don't get to excited guys its still going to be a LONG TIME. This was suppose to be out 2 years ago. They keep waiting for newer and newer graphic's or tech. The management structure at Blizzard is also stupid from what I've seen its full of unqualified people... Again LOVE Starcraft just not going to get excited tell its out. If someone want the Beta test thing I'll phone EB Games and see what can happen If someone is interested.

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 pm

It's due out late this year, along with WoW:Cataclysm. Does that mean you have a beta invite James? Cuz I would do unspeakable things to get into that thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  smackman Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Just gonna say james, it's awesome, not really sure what the management problem is at blizzard, if they want to wait 4 more years to put this game out I really don't care, better then to tarnish their perfect record.
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:38 pm

if its not out yet how are you playing it tom?

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 pm

I get my beta key tomorrow Very Happy
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Someone give me a damn key! haha

Back to top Go down

Post  smackman Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 am

because ben, I'm a Wizard/Dentist.
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:17 am

if you go to ebgames.com you can see that if you pre-order starcraft 2 you get a beta key, so for the ppl who are craving a key like a heroic addict for their next fix, there ya go lol

I might pre-order and have it sent to my brothers place and he can mail it to me in afghanistan, as well as my bigger and better laptop

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Angel Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:20 am

I wonder if you pre-order in the EBgames stores in town if you get a Beta Key.....I will have to check that out. :-)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 HOLY =I=censor=I= STARCRAFT 2 Empty Re Starcraft

Post  Commander James of the Ul Sat May 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Starcraft is out later this year ya mmmm interesting. I pre order a while back when it was suppose to be out last November. I know about there Management structure cause I wanted some secure tech stocks when the market crashed last year and everything was for like half off. The Union Cupid has a better management structure ( and that is a MANGER insult)... lol Love the game love to play it this winter. Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it will be out before Dec 2010. Again hope I'm wrong.

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Terran Sat May 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Is Blizzard still splitting Starcraft 2 into 3 separate games (one for Terran, Zerg, and the 'Toss)? Or have they decided to not be money-grubbing a-holes and just do one release?
Terran
Terran
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Sat May 01, 2010 7:57 pm

I don't run into 'toss that often, but I'm a random roller.

Are you stuck in Copper or something? all the n00bs play 'toss because massing immortals is easy.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 10:30 am

It's still coming in three peices sadly, though if you're only in it for the multiplayer you only really need to buy the one.

Personally I've got no real problem with it. Three games, each reasonably expensive with a 30+ mission singleplayer campaign? Hell yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sun May 02, 2010 11:31 am

I'm having fun, though the difference in what you need for defense is crazy. reapers make you require defense early game or you will have too many of your miners killed before you can do anything about it.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:45 pm

I think they're still doing it in threes.

I'm pretty sure because the official release name for Starcraft 2 is wings of liberty which was the name of the Terran campaign CD.

Back to top Go down

Post  smackman Sun May 02, 2010 4:26 pm

there's a copper league? lol... no man I was in gold and all the noobs played 'toss, now I'm in platinum and its pretty balanced... i always lose to terran tho, without fail.
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Terran Sun May 02, 2010 5:32 pm

smackman wrote:there's a copper league? lol... no man I was in gold and all the noobs played 'toss, now I'm in platinum and its pretty balanced... i always lose to terran tho, without fail.

That is because I am better than you. Wink
Terran
Terran
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Mon May 03, 2010 9:06 am

judchic wrote:I'm having fun, though the difference in what you need for defense is crazy. reapers make you require defense early game or you will have too many of your miners killed before you can do anything about it.

Reapers are super squishy, a couple marines, a queen, or a single sentinel can stop a couple of reapers without much difficulty. Also, if the Terran player does a reaper harass, it slows him from building his factory & starport because each reaper costs 50 minerals and 50 gas (+25 gas for the tech lab, +100 gas for the faster jump packs, if he takes them).
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Angel Wed May 05, 2010 5:28 pm

BTW....i pre-ordered my copy of SC2 yesterday at EBgame at Circle and I was given Beta Key.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed May 05, 2010 8:20 pm

O_O That's cool.

I haven't pre-ordered, I don't think I will either. I think I'll just pay for it on Blizzards online store and not bother with disks at all. That's what I did with WotLK and I'm not sad I don't have discs for it.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down