games april 4-11

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: games april 4-11

Post  HiveMindRuik on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Terran wrote:Anyone interested in a game or two Friday night or Saturday afternoon? Of the 500pt fluff league variety?

i sure am Razz heck may even try a more horde based army on ya mwahaha what time is good for you?

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: games april 4-11

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Does anyone want a game saturday or sunday?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: games april 4-11

Post  Terran on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 pm

HiveMindRuik wrote:
Terran wrote:Anyone interested in a game or two Friday night or Saturday afternoon? Of the 500pt fluff league variety?

i sure am Razz heck may even try a more horde based army on ya mwahaha what time is good for you?

Randy, if you could do 1:00-1:30pm on Saturday, that would be great. With the weather today, I have had about enough venturing out of my house.

Ben, if you can make it Saturday afternoon, we can maybe have a quick game after Randy and I finish.

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: games april 4-11

Post  smackman on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Reagan I'll be at the den tonight, and I'll give you a 500pt game, I havn't got my second one in this week so I might as well.

smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Posts : 754
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: games april 4-11

Post  HiveMindRuik on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Terran wrote:
HiveMindRuik wrote:
Terran wrote:Anyone interested in a game or two Friday night or Saturday afternoon? Of the 500pt fluff league variety?

i sure am Razz heck may even try a more horde based army on ya mwahaha what time is good for you?

Randy, if you could do 1:00-1:30pm on Saturday, that would be great. With the weather today, I have had about enough venturing out of my house.

Ben, if you can make it Saturday afternoon, we can maybe have a quick game after Randy and I finish.

sure that would be great ill have to warn you though my hormies are not going to be painted to my usual standard yet Sad

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: games april 4-11

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Ben, if you can make it Saturday afternoon, we can maybe have a quick game after Randy and I finish.


sure i will be there at 2:15

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: games april 4-11

Post  Terran on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm

smackman wrote:Reagan I'll be at the den tonight, and I'll give you a 500pt game, I havn't got my second one in this week so I might as well.

Sorry I missed out Tom. I just saw your message now, and...well...here I be at home.

Randy: sounds good. See you at 1:00pm ish.

Ben: That sounds ok.

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: games april 4-11

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:25 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum