New White Dwarf - Blood Angels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New White Dwarf - Blood Angels

Post  System Commander on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:14 pm

So, my new white dwarf arived yesterday, jam packed full of Blood Angekl stuff.

Nothing really new in terms of what's being released or anything, but they did have an amazing article on painting NMM gold. The article was fantastic, and while I really enjoy painting with metallics, the process and colors used to reach the end result was really insightful. What I also thought was neat was how they painted some models with metallics, and using the NMM technique.

There was also an awesome battle report between the new Blood Angels and Chaos Marines. It might of been the most retarded one ever. You know its gonna be a good one when you read n the opening sentence of the article.. "Even though the mission stated only infantry models count as scoring units, I talked it over with my opponent and we decided that the assault troops should count for socring as well since they're Blood Angels." Hmm, of course !

System Commander
System Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New White Dwarf - Blood Angels

Post  gluvzer on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:59 pm

My favourite part of the battle report opening was. "All infantry count as scoring." Then they say "We didn't know whether jump pack guys counted as infantry, so after a lengthy discussion we tracked down Jervis, who didn't know, but said in the spirit of the game sure they count" Of course my version is worded differently.

Ugh.... I love the game, but the people who work for it are soooo stoooopid. I think Jervis is great but didn't he write the rules? I guess he forgot.

gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top