Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PREDATOR(s)

2 posters

Go down

PREDATOR(s) Empty PREDATOR(s)

Post  Paz Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Predators

We have a frickin trailer!

Premise: Predators capture a group of soldiers, gangsters and otehr survivor type humans, and drop them on a planet. Predators then hunt the =I=censor=I= out of the humans. WOO! Wierd caste: Adrien Brody (king Kong), Topher grace (that 70s show), Lawrence fishburne (matrix, csi?) ...MACHETE! and others.
We've got handheld miniguns, yakuva samurai sword, oodles of plasma casters, and Robert Rodriguez helming the whole thing. I can't lie, this is gunna rock my face.
Wierd little toidbit though, under the synopsis, it says that these predators are "a new breed"... and there is some concept art for a huge "pred beast". Hmm.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

PREDATOR(s) Empty Re: PREDATOR(s)

Post  Freezingoon Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Very cool, I can't wait for the pred to return to being a clear cut villain, hell the last time I saw the Predator portrayed on TV in a way that made me say "Sweet, its Predator`` was during south parks Imagination Land series. That is a strange cast to play the humans though that's for sure. As for the `new breed`of predator statement I actually saw an interview with the director or writer, can`t remember for sure which, on G4 a few weeks ago saying that these new predators are preds who are way too into the hunt, even for other preds to stomach. When I saw the trailer, with the humans being convicts and killers it made me think that maybe the predators hunting them are perhaps the worst of the worst amongst predator society also.
Freezingoon
Freezingoon
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:06 am

some of my friends on base have been looking forward to this for a long time.

I was kinda hoping the preview would show a bit more

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down