View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Administratum on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:17 am

I was down at the den tonight playing some mordheim, and i had a chance to meet some of the people who are currently active in the league. Now, you may have to cut me a break because i am usually bad with names, and there were a few of you... but i believe it was Jim, Alex, Tyson, Zack and it seems like there was one or two more, but i cant recall for sure.... those were the 4 that i think i spoke to the most.

It was nice to finally put some faces to the names, even though i still dont know much about these guys. I was there by myself, so they had every opportunity to tell me to go =I=censor=I= myself or whatever else they may have wished to get off their chests, but all i heard was "we just want everyone to get along, and enjoy gaming together"

After the sthistorm they have weathered i have to say that i was suprised and impressed. Thanks for the chat guys, and hopefully i will soon have an army to bring out for some friendly and or competitive games. Im sure by then you will have the structure all worked out.

Inquisitor Lord

View user profile http://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: holla

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:51 am

Go =I=censor=I= yourself. Heh heh Laughing Razz

but yes, finally nice to meet you, and a good talk I had with you folks about airbrushing and dipping - I can't thank you enough for the advice. the only bad thing is that I'll be down another $100... Shocked

I had nothing to get off my chest; I hold no resentment for someone who thinks I'm a dickhead online but hasn't met me in person. The only thing I had to get off my chest was to STOMP SOME ORKS!!!

hopefully we can have a game sometime.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top