Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phew..

2 posters

Go down

Phew.. Empty Phew..

Post  System Commander Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 am

Well, that was a long day on the boards for me, and everyone else I think. I think we got alot discussed and accomplished today. Im really hoping any new guys tuning in wont bediscouraged, or any old guys for that matter. Id rather have a little restructuring than packing things up completely.

I played for quite awhile with friends when we first got into the game without a league, and while it was fun.. I always missed the playing for something a little extra. I think having organized play is that little bonus. You can show off your new models, play some different guys, catch up on the latest ins and outs, etc. Most of my friends I originally play stillpay attentionto the game, but they havent played much in the past few years so if the league wasn't around,its guranteed I would of moved onto something else as well.

So, a few changes, sure.. but when it comes down to it we'll still be playing some 40k and still having some fun.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Phew.. Empty Re: Phew..

Post  Administratum Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:38 am

Glad to see you stepped up Pascal, im sure that you will bring allot to the site and the league. I believe that HC has offered his expertise in creating any new forum if needed, so i will step back again, and instead put my attention into building an army, and hopefully getting back into playing again. Im not sure how much i will monitor the forums, as there are a few other projects that need my attention, so if anyone needs technical help with this forum or another please PM me and i will get the notice by email. GL guys.

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Aye, I have services on standby in case things go tits up or it's more of a convenience. I didn't mean to steal your thunder, Lex, just thought I'd offer Smile

Plus, if it does go down that way maybe I'll see you at the Den for once >.> <.<

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down