Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone know what games workshop is updating next

4 posters

Go down

anyone know what games workshop is updating next Empty anyone know what games workshop is updating next

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:15 pm

they just updated blood angels(dam space marines) so anyone know what they will update next?

Back to top Go down

anyone know what games workshop is updating next Empty Re: anyone know what games workshop is updating next

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:34 pm

What I want: Inquisition.

What I expect : yet another space marine chapter.

Back to top Go down

anyone know what games workshop is updating next Empty Re: anyone know what games workshop is updating next

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:38 pm

I sense inquisition. Probably (hopefully) one book in total, I think it's silly having virtually two identical codices.

If it's not them, it will either be Dark Eldar or Necrons. Or GW will pull a stupid route and update a codex that doesn't need it as badly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:46 pm

HolyCause wrote:I sense inquisition. Probably (hopefully) one book in total, I think it's silly having virtually two identical codices.

If it's not them, it will either be Dark Eldar or Necrons. Or GW will pull a stupid route and update a codex that doesn't need it as badly.

it will probly be dark angels uhhhh Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  kerr_matt80 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:47 pm

There was rumblings before christmas that a fleet based marine codex would be soon after(templars?). The rumor was something along the lines of blood angels is only half the story. I havnt heard anything about it since though so it might have been just hersey
kerr_matt80
kerr_matt80
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:55 pm

They won't do 2 marines in a row. Expect some kind of xenos. Not DE, but rumours are Tau or Necrons by Sept. But they are rumours
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:04 pm

I doubt we'll be seeing marines for at least the next 2.

C:SM is a must at the start of the new edition, Space wolves was one of if not the oldest codex there was, Blood angels... I just chalk that one up to them wanting to fix the mistake they made with the PDF. My money? Necrons or DE, followed by inquisition. All four are really old books, most of which are in dire need.

Doubt you'll see a Tau, mostly because they're still relatively new.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:45 pm

ya de or crons need it most

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Well I did recently have it pointed out to me that there are no Inquisition-specific missions in the battle missions book, but that every other army is represented.

Coincedence?

Back to top Go down

Post  ice Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:01 am

I'm just going on a rumor that I read on warseer, but tehe rumor is that Inq. will be pulled to Direct only sales. Tat sort of tells me that they won't be touching those for a while. Other things i've heard are the 'Crons will be next, then DE for christmas.
ice
ice
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:11 am

Jemal wrote:Well I did recently have it pointed out to me that there are no Inquisition-specific missions in the battle missions book, but that every other army is represented.

Coincedence?
. To be fair no other codex has a list of reasons to fight everyone in the galaxy either.
Freezingoon
Freezingoon
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down