Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of the Northstar PS3/Xbox game

2 posters

Go down

Fist of the Northstar PS3/Xbox game Empty Fist of the Northstar PS3/Xbox game

Post  System Commander Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:46 pm

If your a fan of Fist of the Northstar, and I have to assume everyone here is.. then you might enjoy this little tidbit of information. I just found about it myself.. I thought it was going to be a fighting game initially, but looks like an action game similar to Wolverine/God of War.

If your not familiar with the movie, run out and watch it now. It was pretty much the founder of anime, and while it's from the 80's and a bit dated, there's never been a better one. I hate the music in the trailer, but exploding martial arts moves trumps bad japanese music.

http://thirtynothings.com/2010/03/04/in-fact-youre-already-dead/#more-461'
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Fist of the Northstar PS3/Xbox game Empty Re: Fist of the Northstar PS3/Xbox game

Post  Paz Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm

I loved the Manga, right up until I saw the live action movie... the goggles, they do nothing!

edit= that trailers, less the tokyopop music, gets me all warm and fuzzy inside! I wanna see some 5 fingered exploding heart techniques!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Fist of the Northstar PS3/Xbox game Empty Re: Fist of the Northstar PS3/Xbox game

Post  System Commander Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Yeah.. oh yeah, skip the live action Fist of the Northstar.. that was beyond horrible.

As a side not, you can watch all of the animated Fist on you tube, they have it split into 11 parts.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down