Headstrong

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Headstrong

Post  sewerstalker on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:13 am

In space wolves bloodclaw have a speacil rule called headstrong that makes the. Assault if they are within 6" of an enemy unit. Then since a rhino is not an assault veichle can blood claw get out of a rhino 6" away from an enemy unit and assault it?

sewerstalker
Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Headstrong

Post  System Commander on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am

Nope, they still have to abide by the normal rules for transports.

However, even though they haven't been making it "official" and Im not sure how headstrong is worded, GW has been trying to steer people away from putting someone in a transport, moving it, and therefore preventing that unit from being able to assault if they are one of those always assault units.

It's retarded, but all GW says is you should play in the spirit of the game and not do this.. pretty dumb.

That being said, Im pretty sure the Bloodclaws only have to assault something if it's range during the assault phase. If I'm correct, I also thought I read in the FAQ that you can't shoot guns (heavy, rapid fire) etc. if it would prevent ylu from being able to assault. Just double check on that with the Space Wolves faq. You definitely wont be able to hop on a rhino, move 12" then get out and assault though..

System Commander
System Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum