Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated ! Chaos Lot for sale, low low prices.

3 posters

Go down

Updated ! Chaos Lot for sale, low low prices. Empty Updated ! Chaos Lot for sale, low low prices.

Post  Nathan.A Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Hey guys my name is Nathan. I am a member of the fantasy league here in saskatoon and i ave some chaos space marines i would like to sell, here is the list.

5 chaos terminators, painted. 1 chainfist 1 power fist 1 reaper autocannon. --------------------30$
1 chaos dreadnaught painted. -------------------------------------30 $
6 noise marines, 2 blastmasters, 2 sonic blasters, 2 champs with doomsirens, mostly painted.---------------- 15$
1 Lucious the eternal, half painted (looks pretty cool imo).----------10$
10 space marines with bolters painted, mix of 3 diff colour shemes, couldnt decide on which i wanted to go with. 25$
2 space marine champions. 1 with power fist and plasma pistol the other with power sword and tzeentch head and palsma pistol(use this for sorcerer), both are primed black. ----------------------------10$
6 space marines with plasma guns(for killin those silly good space marines), all primed black. ---------------------- 20$
1 space marine with bolter primed black and 1 space marine with the icon of tzeentch and bolt pistol primed black. 5$
And last but not least 1 obiterator kinda painted (needs redoing was one of the first models i did), he is missing some claws off his one hand. 20$

Will sell the whole lot for 100$, or in pieces for the listed costs, let me know if you would like something I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited by Nathan.A on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Nathan.A
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Updated ! Chaos Lot for sale, low low prices. Empty Re: Updated ! Chaos Lot for sale, low low prices.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:42 pm

How much for the termies, Dread, and Daemons?

Back to top Go down

Updated ! Chaos Lot for sale, low low prices. Empty Re: Updated ! Chaos Lot for sale, low low prices.

Post  judchic Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

how much for the daemon prince and got any meltagun bits?
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan.A Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Last edited by Nathan.A on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nathan.A
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan.A Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Bump

Nathan.A
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:54 pm

My brother might be interested in these models and would buy the whole lot for 100 bucks. I'll call him and find out and then get back to you.
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down