Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

league night questions.

2 posters

Go down

league night questions. Empty league night questions.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 pm

I haven't been playing that long in the league when I joined so I didn't understand the procedures. nearing Christmas I learned that league night was to end for a little while for the playoffs and wasn't sure of when it was to resume so my questions are this.

1-has league night resumed?
2-when this is to happen in the future will I still be able to go to the den to get a game for fun?

Back to top Go down

league night questions. Empty Re: league night questions.

Post  smackman Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Play offs are still on going but that doesn't mean you can't go and play at the den on a Wednesday, just keep in mind that if it's completely full up you might be asked to pack up to make space for a league play off game, however in my experience it's pretty rare that this will happen, having only seen it happen once.
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Commander_Stash Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:05 pm

It will be awhile until the next league. You can set up a game with someone for whenever you want (Wed till 9, thurs till 9, friday till9 or midnight). Since there are so many players playing 40k, I assume that people will be heading down on wednesday to pick up a game with whoever is there. Safer to schedule a game though.

As soon as the league starts up again, tables will have to be reserved ahead of time.
Lord_Commander_Stash
Lord_Commander_Stash
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down