Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catachan Grenade Launchers

2 posters

Go down

Catachan Grenade Launchers Empty Catachan Grenade Launchers

Post  Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Do they exist?

I've been looking/planning to add Catachans to my guard army to represent my vet squads, but the catachan squads I've got only had a couple flamers, no grenade launchers. I know I can get sniper packs and heavy weapons at the den, and I've seen melta/plasma catachan bubbles, but I wanted to run them with GL's.

Checked the GW sight but couldn't find any, does anybody know how I can get some?

Back to top Go down

Catachan Grenade Launchers Empty Re: Catachan Grenade Launchers

Post  Viserion Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Imperial Guard Catachan Assault Weapons

The wide range of assault weapons available to the Imperial Guard means that they can always select the best weapon for the battle ahead.

This set contains 2 different models from the following figures, 1 metal Catachan with flamer, 1 metal Catachan with meltagun or 1 metal Catachan with grenade launcher.

Unfortunatley the blisters are random so it's hit or miss on getting the fig you want, which is why I ended up with 6 extra Mordian Sgt's and the trooper holding his las straight up at one point.
Viserion
Viserion
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:28 am

Are you looking for just granade launchers or catachan specific models with grenade launchers?

The Old catachan model that came with a granade launcher was a female, and it was a metal model. All the catachan models I have now with grenade launchers I jsut built with bitz.. but I have tons of grenade launchers lying around from the Cadian boxes.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:46 am

I'm trying to get grenade launchers for Catachans. I want to use Catachan models for my vets and Cadians for my 'normal' troops and commanders as they both got 'recruited' by the inquisition for their specific talents - The catachan vets for their mobility (hence the G.Launchers), and the Cadians for their long range power.

I might be able to use Cadian grenade launchers, but I'm not sure if I have da skillz to make it look ok on catachan bodies..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down