Games for 13th-19th

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games for 13th-19th

Post  evilsuns10 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Hey does anyone want a 1750 2000 point game on wednesday around 6:15???

evilsuns10
Mystic

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  sewerstalker on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 pm

anyone want game wednesday

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:59 pm

evilsuns10 wrote:Hey does anyone want a 1750 2000 point game on wednesday around 6:15???
You play some flavour of chaos? Well, I haven't gone against them with my 'crons... let's do it!



I'd also like a couple "recon" games to build up my points, in theory. Anyone up for those? 750 (or 900 I guess) would be nice.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  littlehurc on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 pm

looking for control apoc game the more points the better.

littlehurc
Crusader

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile http://www.metaldesignz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  evilsuns10 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 am

Ya i play chaos alot of berzerkers but ive got vehicles so i think i`ll do alright..
So 1750 good or....
6:15 works???

evilsuns10
Mystic

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  TheRanger on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:03 am

anyone want a fun 1000 or 750 point game around 5:30 maybe later


Last edited by TheRanger on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheRanger
Sage

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-10-06
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  HiveMindRuik on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:38 pm

looking for a control point match 3000 non apoc match

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Ok I lied, I can fit in a game next week, on Friday.

Open challenge for a 2000 point strategic game, any takers?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Guardian Angel on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:48 pm

HiveMindRuik wrote:looking for a control point match 3000 non apoc match

I will play ya. I will have to see what I can do for a 3000 point army.....probably not Orks. Probably Marines or Guard.....

But....I accept your Challenge. I will be there as soon as I can after work....so around 5pm.

For 3000 points....are we just gonna run 1 force org chart?

Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Posts : 425
Join date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:16 pm

sewerstalker wrote:anyone want game wednesday

sure i challenge you to a control game 1750 points 5:30

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  HiveMindRuik on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Guardian Angel wrote:
HiveMindRuik wrote:looking for a control point match 3000 non apoc match

I will play ya. I will have to see what I can do for a 3000 point army.....probably not Orks. Probably Marines or Guard.....

But....I accept your Challenge. I will be there as soon as I can after work....so around 5pm.

For 3000 points....are we just gonna run 1 force org chart?

ya i made a list for that one Force Org so you can come next week?

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  sewerstalker on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:57 pm

bensutherland333 wrote:
sewerstalker wrote:anyone want game wednesday

sure i challenge you to a control game 1750 points 5:30
k ben i'll see ya on wednesday, 5:30 is good

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 pm

sewerstalker wrote:
bensutherland333 wrote:
sewerstalker wrote:anyone want game wednesday

sure i challenge you to a control game 1750 points 5:30
k ben i'll see ya on wednesday, 5:30 is good

cool see you then

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:48 pm

any one want a game tonight friday or saturday?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  HiveMindRuik on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:48 pm

bensutherland333 wrote:any one want a game tonight friday or saturday?

when is good for you saturday? i got an exam till around 12

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:54 pm

HiveMindRuik wrote:
bensutherland333 wrote:any one want a game tonight friday or saturday?

when is good for you saturday? i got an exam till around 12

hmmmmm saturday you say 1 is the bestest time for me. 1750 points

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  HiveMindRuik on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:56 pm

bensutherland333 wrote:
HiveMindRuik wrote:
bensutherland333 wrote:any one want a game tonight friday or saturday?

when is good for you saturday? i got an exam till around 12

hmmmmm saturday you say 1 is the bestest time for me. 1750 points

k sounds good if im a little late due to busses i apologise

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 pm

*Slaps Zack with a glove*
Control match! I demand it!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  sewerstalker on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:33 pm

bensutherland333 wrote:any one want a game tonight friday or saturday?
ill go tonight 1750 strat at like 6:15

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  TheRanger on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 pm

anyone up for a fun 1000 or 750 point game around 5:30

TheRanger
Sage

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-10-06
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  sewerstalker on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:34 pm

hey ben would it be ok to push our game back to start at around 5:45-6 maybe?

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:18 pm

sewerstalker wrote:hey ben would it be ok to push our game back to start at around 5:45-6 maybe?

uh u mean foreward we r playing on wensday at 5:30

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:09 am

Push it back implies starting at a later time.
Push it forward implies starting at an earlier time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  sewerstalker on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:41 am

bensutherland333 wrote:
sewerstalker wrote:hey ben would it be ok to push our game back to start at around 5:45-6 maybe?

uh u mean foreward we r playing on wensday at 5:30
ya. i might be there at 5:30 but i might be a little late

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  judchic on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:27 am

anyone for a game?

judchic
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2008-10-20
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 13th-19th

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:02 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum