Games for 6th-12th

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:23 pm

I'd like to go against some Tyranid players with my Necrons. Despite owning the army and understanding how it works well, I've never gone against it. I think it'll be the last time I stand a chance before their new Codex is released. Foot armies are going to be stomped good with it.

Jim has also challenged me to a game with his guard.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Randy, you still up for a large game on wednesday? Say 2000 points?

I'm pretty sure I have enough recon points to issue a strategic challenge, but I'm not sure.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 pm

anyone want a game this saturday

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  sewerstalker on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:33 pm

anyone for a game on thursday the 10th?

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  HiveMindRuik on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:53 am

Cushak wrote:Randy, you still up for a large game on wednesday? Say 2000 points?

I'm pretty sure I have enough recon points to issue a strategic challenge, but I'm not sure.

oh yes that sounds wonderful Very Happy what time will be good for you? i can be there at anytime Smile

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:03 am

HiveMindRuik wrote:
Cushak wrote:Randy, you still up for a large game on wednesday? Say 2000 points?

I'm pretty sure I have enough recon points to issue a strategic challenge, but I'm not sure.

oh yes that sounds wonderful Very Happy what time will be good for you? i can be there at anytime Smile

With school out now, I can do anytime as well. Want to say 3 tentatively? I may be selling my car tomorrow, if I do I'll have to check out the bus schedule and see what works.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  HiveMindRuik on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:20 am

Cushak wrote:
HiveMindRuik wrote:
Cushak wrote:Randy, you still up for a large game on wednesday? Say 2000 points?

I'm pretty sure I have enough recon points to issue a strategic challenge, but I'm not sure.

oh yes that sounds wonderful Very Happy what time will be good for you? i can be there at anytime Smile

With school out now, I can do anytime as well. Want to say 3 tentatively? I may be selling my car tomorrow, if I do I'll have to check out the bus schedule and see what works.

alright Very Happy unless buses or your car allows the game shall be 3 ish!!!

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  judchic on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:03 pm

HolyCause wrote:I'd like to go against some Tyranid players with my Necrons. Despite owning the army and understanding how it works well, I've never gone against it. I think it'll be the last time I stand a chance before their new Codex is released. Foot armies are going to be stomped good with it.

Jim has also challenged me to a game with his guard.

i can play you. what day n points?

judchic
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2008-10-20
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:05 pm

i am looking for a strategic game this wensday

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:59 pm

judchic wrote:
HolyCause wrote:I'd like to go against some Tyranid players with my Necrons. Despite owning the army and understanding how it works well, I've never gone against it. I think it'll be the last time I stand a chance before their new Codex is released. Foot armies are going to be stomped good with it.

Jim has also challenged me to a game with his guard.

i can play you. what day n points?
Wednesday, 1 750.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:40 pm

HiveMindRuik wrote:[
alright Very Happy unless buses or your car allows the game shall be 3 ish!!!

Car didn't sell Sad. So 3'ish it is.

On a related note, is anybody looking for a car, or know of anybody needing one? 2000 Volkswagen Golf. If it's a reference from someone here, I'll knock some more money off the price.


Last edited by Cushak on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  master of the deathwing on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 pm

does anyone wanna play a strategic game tomorrow?

master of the deathwing
Crusader

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Cushak wrote:
On a related note, is anybody looking for a car, or know of anybody needing one? 2000 Volkswagen Golf. If it's a reference from someone here, I'll knock some more money off the price.
Wow, how much for the car? You've done some modifications on it - it looks like a Tau hammerhead tank!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:48 pm

HolyCause wrote:
Cushak wrote:
On a related note, is anybody looking for a car, or know of anybody needing one? 2000 Volkswagen Golf. If it's a reference from someone here, I'll knock some more money off the price.
Wow, how much for the car? You've done some modifications on it - it looks like a Tau hammerhead tank!

Damnit, forgot to copy the new link lol. Link fixed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Freezingoon on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Hey Im looking to cram a few games into this upcomming monday tuesday and wednesday as they may be my last opportunity to play before the new year, so anytime and any game type on these days.

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Viserion on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:28 pm

I'll have to check with the scheduling dept (the wife) but I should be available for a 2K challenge @10 am Monday

Viserion
Sage

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Terran on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:07 pm

I am looking for another 1750~ish game on Wednesday at around 7:00-7:15pm. I have a game with Tyson at 5:30, but am looking to do another dance before the night is over.

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Freezingoon wrote:Hey Im looking to cram a few games into this upcomming monday tuesday and wednesday as they may be my last opportunity to play before the new year, so anytime and any game type on these
days.

i will play you on wensday 1750 points i will be there at 5-9 so come in that time area and we can have a game.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  TheRanger on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:29 pm

anyone up for a fun 1000 point game thusday around 6:30

TheRanger
Sage

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-10-06
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:09 am

Terran - I don't think I've had a chance to throw down with the elves yet, so I'd be honored to accept your dance invitation if you don't mind me bringing a half dozen tanks and a hundred little men. Smile and maybe a plane or two... oohh, and a...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  judchic on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 am

HolyCause wrote:
Wednesday, 1 750.
5-5:30ish?

judchic
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2008-10-20
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Anybody up for a strategic game on wednesday? I have my game with the eldar at 5:30, but I can play anytime before or after that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Terran on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Jemal wrote:Terran - I don't think I've had a chance to throw down with the elves yet, so I'd be honored to accept your dance invitation if you don't mind me bringing a half dozen tanks and a hundred little men. Smile and maybe a plane or two... oohh, and a...

Sure, we can dance after I am done playing Tyson. 1750 sound good?

Terran
Assassin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:51 pm

judchic wrote:
HolyCause wrote:
Wednesday, 1 750.
5-5:30ish?
Sure.


Also looking to face: Orks, Chaos Daemons, CSM, Dark Eldar, and some other Necrons. I have yet to face every army type and I'm looking to widen my experiences Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  master of the deathwing on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:05 pm

i would like a strategic game on wednesday, anytime from 6:00 onwards.

master of the deathwing
Crusader

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for 6th-12th

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:47 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum