Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIG Pigments

3 posters

Go down

MIG Pigments Empty MIG Pigments

Post  ice Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:37 am

Does anyone know where I can get ahold of some MIG's (preferably Mig29's Laughing ). Would artist's chalks (or are they called pastels?) be suitable?
ice
ice
Mystic

Back to top Go down

MIG Pigments Empty Re: MIG Pigments

Post  ScottRadom Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 am

Depending on what you want to use them for sometimes pastel powder can be useful. I'd get the MiG stuff though. I got mine through an eBay store (Michigan toy company) and they're great. I don't think there is a local source.

Mig 29's suck. You want the Mig 31. I think that's the one Clint Eastwood stole. It has backward firing missiles, but you have to think about firing them in Russian! Robyn know's what I mean.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:35 am

Ill have to assume that might be a Firefox reference.. although all I can remember about it is Clint, the Russinas and he's flying something.. If you would of asked me before this post I definitely would of said it was a chopper.. Its been a solid 15 years since Ive seen that one.

Hey, Ninja Assassin, out tomorrow !
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 am

I can'[t believe they went for the big Thanksgiving opening for Nija Assasin. I think me and the bro are making plans for next monday to se it. If you're down, or if you wanna wait till then.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum