Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food bank tourney - Nov 28th

4 posters

Go down

Will you particiapte in the Food bank tourney this year on Sat., Nov 28th?

Food bank tourney - Nov 28th Vote_lcap100%Food bank tourney - Nov 28th Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 16 ]
Food bank tourney - Nov 28th Vote_lcap0%Food bank tourney - Nov 28th Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

Food bank tourney - Nov 28th Empty Food bank tourney - Nov 28th

Post  System Commander Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:44 pm

As I mentioned at the Lord of the Warp 3 event, we're looking at running the Food bank tourney again this year. We did it last year and raised a few thousand items for the Food bank. It was a success for sure, but we had some mixed feeling about the tournament itself.

The first thing to keep in mind is that its not a true tournament. You get a ticket per item you donate, and those tickets can be used duringthe course of the game for different effects. If you win your game, you get three prize tickets, draw gets you two and a loss gets you one. We'll have a group of prizes with buckets in front of them that you can them put your prize tickets into and we'll draw for afterwards. So, you can not only win multiple prizes, but you could lose all your games and still win prizes.. ypou jsut have more of a chance if you win. The best way to win.. make sure you bring lots of food items!

The rules for the event are listed below.

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com/upcoming-events-discussion-f10/40k-warmachine-food-bank-challenge-ticket-discussion-t525.htm

Now, onto my question, would you particiapte in the Food bank tourney again this year?
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Food bank tourney - Nov 28th Empty Re: Food bank tourney - Nov 28th

Post  Paz Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Yes.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  littlehurc Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:54 pm

i'll check with our shows and see if I can go.

One thing last time you mentioned making the reroll one cost more for every time you use it. As in first time 1 ticket, if you want to use again on same guy 2 tickets, then 4, are we going to do that?
littlehurc
littlehurc
Crusader

http://www.metaldesignz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sewerstalker Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:55 pm

I will if I am not busy
sewerstalker
sewerstalker
Assassin

Back to top Go down