Games for Oct 19 to 25

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Veyure wrote:Ben, i confirm your acceptance of my challenge.

Chris, I accept your challenge of battle after Ben is defeated.

i asure you you will win Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  littlehurc on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Darksfear wrote:Well it looks like this league is going full speed here. Well, with my recon games last wed, I'd say I got enough recon points to put out the first strategic challenge. 1750 points against my Tau on Wednesday. Any takers?

the games last Wed were just for fun, the league did not start until tournament.

littlehurc
Crusader

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile http://www.metaldesignz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  sewerstalker on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 pm

There was a post in Code Magenta that said the league started on October 14.
So, sorry for the delay in getting the list pf prizes ready, I'm waiting to hear back from the Den what we havce to work with. When I get that, which I'm assuming went to my work email.. so Monday.. Tyson and Joe will get there prizes, we'll have a few door prize amounts and we'll be ready for the next league.

The next league will start Wed. Oct 14th. We're going to stay with the X-Cam type format... so you'll have to earn your Recon points before you can pay for your Strategic games. THere's a sign-up sheet at the den for the new league.

Gluvzer brought up the idea about potentially having a small point tournie on a Friday as a type of league kick-off. It'll probably be 3-4 games, around 500-750 points and will use our recon list rules. You'll get standard league recon points for your games, plus the winners will get a bonus and a prize. We'll probably have a $10 entry so we can hand out some prizes. Now, this is just to plant a little seed, but I havent talked to Ryan or the den about it yet so right now it's still unofficial and just yapping.

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Freezingoon on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:06 am

Im looking to play a game on wed with 750 of orks.

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Cjihad on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 am

Freezingoon wrote:Im looking to play a game on wed with 750 of orks.

I'll play you. What time works for you?

Cjihad
Mystic

Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  smackman on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:55 am

Lord_Commander_Stash wrote:I will be looking for a few recon games on Wednesday. I can play in the late afternoon too so I can get 3-4 games in. Who wants to eat daemons?

How early is late after noon stash? If we had a game at 330 or 4 would that work for you?

smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Posts : 754
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Lord_Commander_Stash on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:02 am

smackman wrote:
Lord_Commander_Stash wrote:I will be looking for a few recon games on Wednesday. I can play in the late afternoon too so I can get 3-4 games in. Who wants to eat daemons?

How early is late after noon stash? If we had a game at 330 or 4 would that work for you?

I just commited to something else for the afternoon. I could play at about 8 (maaayyybe 5. I wont know for a bit)

Lord_Commander_Stash
Grandmaster

Posts : 476
Join date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  smackman on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:52 am


I just commited to something else for the afternoon. I could play at about 8 (maaayyybe 5. I wont know for a bit)

Ya sure, we'll have a game at 8ish if there's time, sounds good.

smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Posts : 754
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:47 pm

So I got a strategic game going at 6, does anyone want to have a game with me in the afternoon before that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Freezingoon on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Cjihad wrote:
Freezingoon wrote:Im looking to play a game on wed with 750 of orks.

I'll play you. What time works for you?

Whenever you get there is a good time for me.

Freezingoon
Crusader

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Matthew G on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:21 pm

No one accepted my challenge, so I will just show up Wednesday with a 500 and 750 point list. I'll play anyone, or, post here if you wanna play me!

Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  kerr_matt80 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Well im not sure who all has games lined up yet so im just going to throw out that im looking for some recon action

kerr_matt80
Assassin

Posts : 326
Join date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 am

kerr_matt80 wrote:Well im not sure who all has games lined up yet so im just going to throw out that im looking for some recon action

i will play you after i defeat greg.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Cjihad on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:29 am

Freezingoon wrote:Whenever you get there is a good time for me.

I'll be there at 5ish

Cjihad
Mystic

Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Judchic - What points/time where you thinking?

ALL - I'm giving out open challenges for Recon(500-750) or Strategic (1500-2000) games on Wednesday, should be at the den from about 2 till close.

littlehurc wrote:the games last Wed were just for fun, the league did not start until tournament.

I Asked about that allready, as there seemed to be some confusion about it last week:
http://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com/the-thunderdome-f2/oct-12-18-games-t1074-30.htm#7896
League started last wed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Viserion on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:36 pm

I can probably be there at 2 for some recon fun

Viserion
Sage

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game

Post  judchic on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Jemal wrote:Judchic - What points/time where you thinking?
I'm good for anything

judchic
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2008-10-20
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  smackman on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:43 am

I'm issuing a strategic challenge for Thursday 5pm 1750 pts, any takers?

smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Posts : 754
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  sewerstalker on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:04 pm

I might be able to but it would have to be 6-630, but ill have to get back to you.

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  System Commander on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 pm

I know there are alot of guys heading out this Wed. to play some recon games.. but keep in mind that everyone earned a healthy amount of recon points last week and friday night.

Ryan, did you want to make that game a strategic one instead?

System Commander
System Commander

Posts : 4681
Join date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Guardian Angel on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:27 pm

System Commander wrote:I know there are alot of guys heading out this Wed. to play some recon games.. but keep in mind that everyone earned a healthy amount of recon points last week and friday night.

Ryan, did you want to make that game a strategic one instead?

As noted in the email.....sure. What points level?

HiveMindRuik (still dont know your real name), we can still do our recon game before hand.

Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Posts : 425
Join date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  HiveMindRuik on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Guardian Angel wrote:
System Commander wrote:I know there are alot of guys heading out this Wed. to play some recon games.. but keep in mind that everyone earned a healthy amount of recon points last week and friday night.

Ryan, did you want to make that game a strategic one instead?

As noted in the email.....sure. What points level?

HiveMindRuik (still dont know your real name), we can still do our recon game before hand.

kk and my real name is Randy Razz or randolf which ever xD

HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  sewerstalker on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:49 pm

sewerstalker wrote:I might be able to but it would have to be 6-630, but ill have to get back to you.
I can't be there thursday I have other plans, maybe another time.

sewerstalker
Assassin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  master of the deathwing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:57 pm

where are you going this time?

master of the deathwing
Crusader

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : saskatoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  kerr_matt80 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Matthew G wrote:No one accepted my challenge, so I will just show up Wednesday with a 500 and 750 point list. I'll play anyone, or, post here if you wanna play me!

Does 5:00 work for you Matt? And I'll take that challenge Ben

kerr_matt80
Assassin

Posts : 326
Join date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games for Oct 19 to 25

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:18 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum