Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paint scheme of my nids. Looks like they have scars in a way.

3 posters

Go down

Paint scheme of my nids. Looks like they have scars in a way. Empty Paint scheme of my nids. Looks like they have scars in a way.

Post  sewerstalker Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:44 pm

heres my paint scheme liche purple, drybrush pink, wash leviathin purple back is grey. Come look at them whenever i am at the den for better look.
sewerstalker
sewerstalker
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Paint scheme of my nids. Looks like they have scars in a way. Empty Re: Paint scheme of my nids. Looks like they have scars in a way.

Post  gluvzer Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Pics are very blurry or washed out. I can't tell too much for detail. Do you have a macro setting on your camera? If so, and you aren't using it, give it a try
But the colors do look very classic nid like. Not too sure on the red talons. Would maybe need to see them in person or better pics.
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Paint scheme of my nids. Looks like they have scars in a way. Empty Re: Paint scheme of my nids. Looks like they have scars in a way.

Post  System Commander Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 am

Yup, you cant make out anything from the pics.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  sewerstalker Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:42 am

K ill try to get some better pics
sewerstalker
sewerstalker
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down