Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New League

2 posters

Go down

New League Empty New League

Post  System Commander Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:41 pm

I think we'll be starting to start up the new league in and around the middle of Oct. We've got the last first round game going this Wed., hopefully they can play me ASAP after that and we can get things finished up in the next week here or two here. We'll take a short break of a week or two to give everyone a breather and start back into it.

The recon and strategic points will stay the same this time around. I want to tweak the control aspect of things a bit, but Im undecided. I've good a good idea how things worked this time around, so look to see a few changes with how we do that for next league.

As well, I really want to have a list of strategic games this time around. If you have any ideas for scenarios, send me a PM. Ill need deployment type, victory conditions, etc. and special rules. I'll be looking to keep thing son the simpler side though.. so not more than 2 unique rules for the scenario..

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

New League Empty Re: New League

Post  Lord_Commander_Stash Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Im in with

Daemons Twisted Evil
Lord_Commander_Stash
Lord_Commander_Stash
Grandmaster